Home

V3: Final KC Chiefs File!!

This is a discussion on V3: Final KC Chiefs File!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: V3: Final KC Chiefs File!!

ok i will try the right stick.....but i havent played much over the past few weeks... but your file played smooth!!! so if were playing the cpu and the chiefs have all the extra edits, then human has a unfair advantage?

thats why i wondered what you did in detail to the chiefs?

because they played really smart on both sides of the ball!!

but anyway i would love to get at least a second team edited so we can play and see the true effects
Old 07-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #10
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
ok i will try the right stick.....but i havent played much over the past few weeks... but your file played smooth!!! so if were playing the cpu and the chiefs have all the extra edits, then human has a unfair advantage?

thats why i wondered what you did in detail to the chiefs?

because they played really smart on both sides of the ball!!

but anyway i would love to get at least a second team edited so we can play and see the true effects
Cool, make sure you have the most recent file...the one in the OP of this thread. As for the edits, the only exclusive editing done to the Chiefs was equipment ...Hali's white sleeves/black visor, Derrick Johnson clear visor, etc. The attribute edits were across the board...done on all players/positions. Abilties were untouched. If you notice...Tamba hali, who should arguably be a gold star, remains a generic. I left that stuff alone.

I'll do a Vikings file because im simply curious to see what AP turns into with my edits applied. one thing I love wih my edits is how those Gold offensive players are a b*tch to stop, especially wrs. You can kinda contain a gold/silver hb...but if you don't have a gold cb...you'll have a long day vs a brandon marshall or calvin johnson. But to me that's how it should be. Forces you to adjust....and worry lol.

Likewise against gold/silver defenders...particularly DL. They make their presence known early...and if you don't adjust....you'll have a tough time offensively. Love it!!! Love this file!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Cool, make sure you have the most recent file...the one in the OP of this thread. As for the edits, the only exclusive editing done to the Chiefs was equipment ...Hali's white sleeves/black visor, Derrick Johnson clear visor, etc. The attribute edits were across the board...done on all players/positions. Abilties were untouched. If you notice...Tamba hali, who should arguably be a gold star, remains a generic. I left that stuff alone.

I'll do a Vikings file because im simply curious to see what AP turns into with my edits applied. one thing I love wih my edits is how those Gold offensive players are a b*tch to stop, especially wrs. You can kinda contain a gold/silver hb...but if you don't have a gold cb...you'll have a long day vs a brandon marshall or calvin johnson. But to me that's how it should be. Forces you to adjust....and worry lol.

Likewise against gold/silver defenders...particularly DL. They make their presence known early...and if you don't adjust....you'll have a tough time offensively. Love it!!! Love this file!

ok great hook up the vikings... ill post my sliders in here that im using... i think there fire!!! but would love to get your feedback!!

but to truly get solid data both teams need to be edited the same way...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Halfway done with the Vikes file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »