Home

Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

This is a discussion on Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #129
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

Good stuff..

What slider setting and gamespeed are you guys using?

WWBlue4 - Download Modio here ... you also need this USBXTAFGUI - for reading your USB flash drive after it's been formatted for Xbox 360 use.

also, a reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
for those who can't get the files to work:

A few things to try
- Make sure your USB device is formatted for Xbox 360 use
- Make sure you extract the roster file (Roster.ROS) from the zip folder first
- Rehash and Resign the file in Modio before transferring to your USB
- Clear both your USB Drive and Xbox Hardrive of other roster files before attempting the transfer process
- Make sure the file is named 'Roster.ROS' - if this is not the case then let me know and I can correct it and upload a new file for that particular team.
With this, every file should load properly

Last edited by Kanobi; 09-18-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just got back into the 2K games and having way more fun than I had w/ M13! But I was also wondering what settings/sliders everyone is using. I been winning consistently on All-Pro.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #131
Banned

Ma3MaY's Arena

OVR: 0

need some file suggestions while I'm waiting for the eagles roster .

any suggestions ?

I'd like to try out RGIII
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #132
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma3MaY
need some file suggestions while I'm waiting for the eagles roster .

any suggestions ?

I'd like to try out RGIII

Try out the Panthers and Cam Newton.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #133
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
I really hope Kanobi can eventually personally edit every team and every player. Have you already done this, Kanobi?
No I haven't. Wanted to wait for ratesports to release version 4 which, I safely assume, would have the freeze fixed and obviously updated rosters and depth charts.

Quote:
And if so, what is the difference between a Vikings zip. and the rest of the NFL teams? Is it that you have only edited the gold, sliver, and bronze players on the zip.files you release?
Unlike the other team files, the Vikes doesn't have the latest edits to the run and passing game.

Can post some game stats?...which teams are you playing against? Have you tried taking on the Packers or Dallas? which players on opponents teams are standing out? Any surprise playmakers for your team or the opponent?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #134
Banned

"Unlike the other team files, the Vikes doesn't have the latest edits to the run and passing game."

The Vikings files seems good to me, both the running and the passing.

"Can post some game stats?...which teams are you playing against?"

The game stats have been real good. AP has had games with under 80 yards on 20 carries and games with 25 carries and 150 yards and a few touchdowns. I feel you have done a great job of replicating AP! I have played against the Bears, Packers, Bills and Patriots.

"Have you tried taking on the Packers or Dallas?"

I have played the Packers, but not Dallas. Aaron Rodgers and the Passing game is very good for GB.

"which players on opponents teams are standing out?"

I like the fact that Percy Harvin is still fast, even though his abilities are Soft Hands and Branching Tackles. I hope that you can fix Christian Ponder's speed Rating because when he gets in the open field, he is slow as molasses!!

Any surprise playmakers for your team or the opponent?

Michael Jenkins made a few plays in the passing game that surprised me and Kevin Williams is kind of weak, but that may be realistic at this point in his career.

Overall, your files are great. I really like playing with Cam Newton and the Panthers. I do not know what you plan on doing with the Vikings file, but I think the only tweak needed is to Ponder's running speed cause his Arm Strength is perfect.

Kanobi, is it possible for you to set each teams base defense? For example, the Lions run a 3-4 defense and because of this, the Lions Gold DT (Suh) is never, ever, ever on the field; even the Nickel and Dime package leaves him out. Maybe in the Depth Chart you could flip Suh with the DT who is currently in the starting lineup and that would fix the issue. If you can set the proper base defense in the Hex Editor, it would be a great addition to the game.

Ask any more questions and I will leave you feedback!! Have Fun.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 AM   #135
Banned

I am itching and itching to see what files Kanobi is going to release next!!?? Anyone else with me on this. And with Rate Sports and Kanobi's work, they deserve the title of:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #136
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Sorry Kanobi if this question has been asked before its been awhile since I've delt with 2k8 rosters and editing and have busy creating/editing 2k5 rosters so my question is are these season or head to head rosters?

I've been checking out the vids and am some what confuse wanting to play head to head games before stepping into a franchise which I intend to do at some point but enjoy those head to head games personaly being a avid fan of 2k sports in general.

I'm a little rusty with using the Modio but am somewhat familiar having used it for BackBreaker and Madden 12/13 mod rosters.

Thank you and RateSports for doing these I've enjoyed you guys work for years and have a true admiration for your other works and contributions here at OS and the RateSports site.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »