Home

Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

This is a discussion on Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #137
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Sorry Kanobi if this question has been asked before its been awhile since I've delt with 2k8 rosters and editing and have busy creating/editing 2k5 rosters so my question is are these season or head to head rosters?
These are season files, Rickster. And the respect is mutual man. We've been on these boards for a long time lol.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #138
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
No I haven't. Wanted to wait for ratesports to release version 4 which, I safely assume, would have the freeze fixed and obviously updated rosters and depth charts.

Unlike the other team files, the Vikes doesn't have the latest edits to the run and passing game.

Can post some game stats?...which teams are you playing against? Have you tried taking on the Packers or Dallas? which players on opponents teams are standing out? Any surprise playmakers for your team or the opponent?
Kanobi, any chance you can put a patriots file up updated? id thanksaprieciate it...
Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #139
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Can the people get a Houston Texans file?? Please.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Super Bowl IV: Kanobi's Chiefs & Vikes files

I would LOVE to see a Redskins one.

I made one myself where I changed Helu to the starter with bumped attributes and swapped around the stars and abilties and some ratings, but I'd like to see one with Alfred Morris/Helu/Royster as RB and Brandon Banks/Aldrick Robinson/Hankerson/Moss/Garcon as WR.

Missing Perry Riley as an ILB off the top of my head, also Richard Crawford as CB. Cedric Griffin moved over to CB as well.

DeAngelo Hall needs to be rated much lower, he is not a gold star, not even a bronze star. Josh Wilson is a silver star IMO however.

Just trying to throw out some help from a Skins POV, your files look great man.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 4

I am wanting to make some files for people base on Rate Sports head-to-head or individual team season rosters, cause it seems that Kanobi does not have time. If anyone wants to see a particular team, please tell me and what edits should be done. I am going to use the ratings from http://www.fbgratings.com cause they are very close to apf 2k8's rating template. I will be applying these ratings to all Gold, Silver, and Bronze tiered players. All the generics will be globally edited, and very similar, expect for the few players that have exceptional speed or strength, for example. Thanks fellas

Last edited by WWBlue4; 10-01-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #142
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
I am wanting to make some files for people base on Rate Sports head-to-head or individual team season rosters, cause it seems that Kanobi does not have time.
Im workin on some currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
If anyone wants to see a particular team, please tell me and what edits should be done. I am going to use the ratings from http://www.fbgratings.com cause they are very close to apf 2k8's rating template. I will be applying these ratings to all Gold, Silver, and Bronze tiered players. All the generics will be globally edited, and very similar, expect for one that has exceptional speed or strength, for example. Thanks fellas
That sounds interesting
Old 09-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #143
Banned

OVR: 4

Glad to see you are back, Kanobi!! The charging port on my computer recently broke and I have to buy a new computer!! However, when I plug the battery and cable into my computer, I do not lose charge; and I am presently at 21% battery charge, so I am able to do the editing. I am writing down all the Gold, Silver, and Bronze players by position and writing down the important ratings for each specific player in a notebook, using fbgratings.com as my guide to the ratings I will give. Then, I will globally edit the generic players close to what jyoung gave us for the apf 2k8 ratings template, and edit a few players who have exceptional ratings, like speed or strength. I am also going to edit the kickers and punters, so that side of the game is more realistic. I am moving, and I work and go to school full-time, but the ratings edits to the first file will be base on Rate Sports Head-to-Head file titled: Top 8 NFL Teams. That way, you can play with 8 teams vs the rest of the league; with every player edited. I am willing to share the ratings with you, Kanobi, so you can input them. Once I have all the ratings compiled, if there is a way for us to each edit the ratings and send the file back and forth to each other, we could get many files done before May 2013, when hopefully Rate Sports or someone is able to edit the names of the new players that are entering the NFL.

And Kanobi, what team files are you going to release next? Thanks and Have Fun
Old 11-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #144
Banned

OVR: 1

Is this still XBOX only? Saw a copy for PS3 for like $2.50 at GS last week and I almost bought it because of these updates...but then I remembered it was tough to find for PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »