Home

Forgotten Sub tier Legends.....

This is a discussion on Forgotten Sub tier Legends..... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Forgotten Sub tier Legends.....

Just wanted to list some mid tier players that played major roles on teams that 2k probably could have afforded to pay to be in the game. My first choice is....

Terry Metcalf - not a big name player but had amazing seasons and was basically a Gale Sayers "lite" version.

With Jim Hart, Jackie Smith, Roger Wehrli and such you can sort of create the Cardiac Cardinals with Head Coach Don Coryell and his deep passing attack.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Forgotten Sub tier Legends.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Just wanted to list some mid tier players that played major roles on teams that 2k probably could have afforded to pay to be in the game. My first choice is....

Terry Metcalf - not a big name player but had amazing seasons and was basically a Gale Sayers "lite" version.

With Jim Hart, Jackie Smith, Roger Wehrli and such you can sort of create the Cardiac Cardinals with Head Coach Don Coryell and his deep passing attack.

Terry Metcalf was a beast. I remember him with the browns more than the cards, but one Cardinal that I really wanted to see was Larry Centers. He changed the position of FB in my opinion.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Terry Metcalf was a beast. I remember him with the browns more than the cards, but one Cardinal that I really wanted to see was Larry Centers. He changed the position of FB in my opinion.
The Metcalf with the Browns was Terry's nephew Eric Metcalf. They both played very similar.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok. At least I got the last name right. Never seen Terry play, but saw the video and jersey number and automatically thought of the Browns return man. Didn't Eric play for the cards too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »