Home

Actual NFL Teams in Season Mode

This is a discussion on Actual NFL Teams in Season Mode within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Actual NFL Teams in Season Mode

I am in the process of changing all default teams to actual NFL teams for season mode. With the hex editor and Finn's editor, I have changed all of the default teams to real NFL teams. Not all 32 teams because they don't have 32. I'm also changing all legends to current players, ratings, etc. So far, I have the Eagles and the Steelers fully converted to current status. The text says Philadelphia Eagles instead of "Americans." I even changed the stadium name. The generics are still generics, but the legends are current stars... Vick, Jackson, etc. This has made this game brand new for me again! I still prefer this game over any other because of the O line and D line interaction. That's just my preference. I would love to change the playbooks on the default teams, but haven't found them yet. Does anyone have an idea where they might be in the hex file? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Actual NFL Teams in Season Mode

Why don't you just download the NFL season file from www.ratesports.net

And save yourself some time?
Old 09-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Actual NFL Teams in Season Mode

I didn't realize that ratesports had that. I thought they just had 32 created teams for season mode against the cpu teams. But I will check that out. Just to clarify, I am getting rid of all of the legends in season mode on cpu teams and changing them to the proper starters of the 2012 season. Plus all of the cpu teams such as the Wasps, Assassins, etc. are gone and replaced with NFL teams, names, and uniforms. I just have to change all of the rosters and names on all teams. If ratesports has this already, then I will definitely take your advice. But quite honestly, I do enjoy putting it all together. Thanks again for your input.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »