Home

Need RateSports back!

This is a discussion on Need RateSports back! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

ondreythegiant's Arena

OVR: 4
Need RateSports back!

I don't know about you guys, but I would really love if RateSports would make another version of an updated roster. I appreciated so much what he did and I'm sure many of you guys would too, not to mention how many would make donations for his rosters. For a small (non-mandatory) donation, he is basically providing a brand new game for us! I was just so excited as he was making great rosters. Fill this thread up with comments if you agree!

Subscribe and follow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Need RateSports back!

I completely agree!! I just spent almost $300 on a 4GB X-Box 360; a second controller, and a Play-and Charge Kit. I was afraid the download would not work, but is has so far. I simmed a few seasons with the Vikings and they were 15-1 and 14-2 in back to back seasons!! The Titans went 14-2 and 16-0 in those two seasons as well!! That is screwed up The stats are quite accurate; but Total Points Scored are too Low and the Receiving and Sacks stats are off. I wish we could play every game of a season, but that may not be possible. I hope rate sports come back and does some edits, like give every Bronze QB a rocket arm so they can throw further than 45 yards. An Randy Moss should be a Silver with Speed Burner and Deep Threat also added to his abilities. How are you liking NFL 2K13? I have not played a football video game in seven years because I was waiting for exactly what Rate Sports has done I think he will be back because he seems WAAYY to smart to actually enjoy Madden for an extended period of time (Like, three or more hours)!! I am not trying to bash EA or Madden because I hope Madden 14 is the greatest Football game ever made; but until then, NFLK13 is the best football game ever made for True Sim Ballers.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Rookie

ondreythegiant's Arena

Absolutely loving the game. In my personal experience I would just like for him to create a new version to update rosters and in particular increase skill players' speeds. 70 is not fast enough for the 90% of RBs in the roster. Also, I would really like the CPU RBs to be a little more successful against me. No matter the sliders the CPU running game is always soft, and the passing could be better as well

Subscribe and follow!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Banned

If you leave the Human and Cpu Running at 50 and lower both the human and cpu Pursuit slider to 15 you will see proper separation when a guy with speed gets in the open field. It will not skew stats, as though every running back with be able to bust off three 80 yard runs per game. Give it a shot! If you want my full slider set, please let me know. I also wish someone would get in the Hex and change the secure ball rating for the Qb, HB, and Wr and Te's so there will be more fumbles. I am horrible with computers and if I understood how to do it, I would. I am grateful to Rate Sports for these rosters!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #5
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondreythegiant
Absolutely loving the game. In my personal experience I would just like for him to create a new version to update rosters and in particular increase skill players' speeds. 70 is not fast enough for the 90% of RBs in the roster. Also, I would really like the CPU RBs to be a little more successful against me. No matter the sliders the CPU running game is always soft, and the passing could be better as well
Try my edited files. the link is in my signature. You'll find that RB, especially golds, can break the game open if you're not on point with your defense. Likewise, opponent QB's will carve you up. You'll find good defensive playcalling and execution is very rewarding. Give my edits a try...I addressed everything you mentioned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
Rookie

ondreythegiant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Try my edited files. the link is in my signature. You'll find that RB, especially golds, can break the game open if you're not on point with your defense. Likewise, opponent QB's will carve you up. You'll find good defensive playcalling and execution is very rewarding. Give my edits a try...I addressed everything you mentioned
I actually did try your files and I couldn't get them to work for some reason...I really don't know why because I did everything the same way as for the RateSports rosters. I'd get it onto my USB, and when I copy it over to my hard drive and it loads at the main menu, it says unable to load roster.

Subscribe and follow!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
I actually did try your files and I couldn't get them to work for some reason...I really don't know why because I did everything the same way as for the RateSports rosters. I'd get it onto my USB, and when I copy it over to my hard drive and it loads at the main menu, it says unable to load roster.
okay I'll see what I can do
Old 09-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:

I am in the same situation. The vikings file does not load, but the chiefs file did load. I created folders and set everything like Rate Sports has it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »