Home

Vikings and Bears Fully Edited Roster.ROS file within Thread and other Details!!

This is a discussion on Vikings and Bears Fully Edited Roster.ROS file within Thread and other Details!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
"No Title"

Thanks and Take Care.

Last edited by WWBlue4; 10-29-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Vikings and Bears Fully Edited Roster.ROS file within Thread and other Details!!

Just got the file last night, and gotta say good job. CPU plays alot better and a good fluid offense where its good to play to your strengths. When editing files i do have a suggestion to please consider...I think every elite player should have quick feet. Only because every good player whether that be Tom Brady navigating the pocket or Derrell Revis covering wide recievers has good footwork. With that being said GREAT JOB on the teams. Please do the Redskins next.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Vikings and Bears Fully Edited Roster.ROS file within Thread and other Details!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsigel44
Just got the file last night, and gotta say good job. CPU plays alot better and a good fluid offense where its good to play to your strengths. When editing files i do have a suggestion to please consider...I think every elite player should have quick feet. Only because every good player whether that be Tom Brady navigating the pocket or Derrell Revis covering wide recievers has good footwork. With that being said GREAT JOB on the teams. Please do the Redskins next.
Thanks for the feedback. I do not give any abilities to players like quick feet because I am not going to edit the player in-game. Editing a player in-game is the only to ensure that ability gives a +5 bonus to the players attributes. I manually add +5 in Flying Finn's PC Editor and then give only abilities that do not give an attribute bonus, such as Magic Feet or Arm of Steel.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well however you do it keep up the good work. Will you be adding anymore teams to the file anytime soon?
Old 10-22-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
Banned

Yes I will be releasing more rosters in the near future. I really thank you for your input. The fact that one person enjoys my files and the time I have put into them, is very nice to hear!! As long as you keep leaving me feedback, even if you are the only person to do so, I will keep posting files. If you want to learn more about how to do the rosters, check these links:

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...ll-2k8-editor/

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...8-for-dummies/

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ppened-12.html (Go to Post #113 to download the PC Editor)

Thanks and HAVE FUN!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
Banned

Post Re: Vikings and Bears Fully Edited Roster.ROS file within Thread and other Details!!

Here is an HTML file with the edits I have done for the Vikings and the Bears.

file:///C:/Users/Radio%20Shack/Documents/My%20Archives/APF%202K8%20Roster.html

Copy and Paste the above link into the URL section of your computer(www. section) and you can see the edits I have added.

Here is a list of the Abilities in Order:

Speed
Agility
Pass Accuracy
Pass Strength
Stamina
Durability
Unk7
Strength
Jumping
Coverage
Run Route
Receiving Aggressiveness
Tackle
Break Tackle
Read Coverage
Pocket Composure
Catch
Run Block
Pass Block
Secure Ball
Pass Rush
Run Coverage
Kick Accuracy
Unk24
Unk25
Unk26
Run Style
Consistency
Unk29
Unk30
Height

I will release more in the future and if people want to put these edits in files and them create mediafire links with the rosters, with correct attributes, then a group of us could fully update all of Rate Sports NFL 2K13 files and we would be able to have A Lot of FUN!! Enjoy

Last edited by WWBlue4; 10-22-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey man would you be able to edit a roster with a team of a few created players I want to have with 5 abilities? Im trying in the editor and Im having so much trouble. Im not sure how long it would take you to edit about 5 guys and throw them on a roster for me but if you could help me out id love to combine your roster with a dream team of mine. Let me know man and good gameplay on those rosters. Peterson is a beast

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »