Home

HEADLINE--Does Anyone Even Realize what we have in NFL2K13??!!

This is a discussion on HEADLINE--Does Anyone Even Realize what we have in NFL2K13??!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Post HEADLINE--Does Anyone Even Realize what we have in NFL2K13??!!

This game is excellent. When you use the PC Editor to manually edit players, this game is INCREDIBLE. Yet, these boards are basically dead and hundreds of people are on the Madden Forums. What is up people??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HEADLINE--Does Anyone Even Realize what we have in NFL2K13??!!

im staying true to 2k homie! Play it almost everyday. All pro is just very limited in what you can do so I just stick with user vs user games against friends. Im using your rosters and ratesports also with some personal edits.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
Banned

Good to hear from you, my friend!! How are you doing with the PC Editor? Any bye the way, I have the Vikings; Lions; 49ers; Bears; Patriots; and Eagles done and completely edited and they play GREAT!!!! Just have the Saints and Packers to finish in that file and then one file is finally done.

Probably gonna start the AFC Top 8 file next. I figure I have ten months to play this game and the only other game I play is MLB:The Show, so I am going to do files until the 2013-2014 NFL season starts.

If you want that file I am almost done with, send me a PM. Take Care and Have Fun
Old 11-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Many people overlook this game because it doesn't have a franchise mode.

I grew up in the era where the majority of sports games didn't even have a single season mode, so for me, all I need is a game that is fun to play and a few friends to play against.

And when it comes to fun factor, APF 2K8 is still the best football sim on the field.

Last edited by jyoung; 11-03-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

2K lives on. Love playing NFL 2k5 with this years rosters so I decided to buy APF 2k8 and get the 2013 rosters. Its a great game but do we know when updated rosters will be out that reflect rosters at the start of the season? Ochocinco is not on the Miami dolphins no more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nprcowboy
2K lives on. Love playing NFL 2k5 with this years rosters so I decided to buy APF 2k8 and get the 2013 rosters. Its a great game but do we know when updated rosters will be out that reflect rosters at the start of the season? Ochocinco is not on the Miami dolphins no more

I am not sure what Rate Sports is planning on doing come next June 2013. I am sure we can get a few talented Hex Editor guys (or gals) together and get the game right for the 2013-2014 season. And those people deserve a bit of money for the efforts they put in. Rate Sports changed the names and did the cosmetic stuff, but the ratings are TERRIBLE and need to be re-done, team-by-team.

I am grateful, and I hope we are all grateful for what Rate Sports initially did. Now, we need to keep the game alive by dedicating our time until 2K hopefully makes an NCCA game, cause we known that EA and Madden is nuttin' but "wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest...." and so on. To speak of them is a waste of time. So, I have done seven teams so far and it is tough work, but the game plays GREAT and it is all TRUE sim game players have until 2K Sports drops their next Joint to the public. Have Fun

Last edited by WWBlue4; 11-04-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
Good to hear from you, my friend!! How are you doing with the PC Editor? Any bye the way, I have the Vikings; Lions; 49ers; Bears; Patriots; and Eagles done and completely edited and they play GREAT!!!! Just have the Saints and Packers to finish in that file and then one file is finally done.

Probably gonna start the AFC Top 8 file next. I figure I have ten months to play this game and the only other game I play is MLB:The Show, so I am going to do files until the 2013-2014 NFL season starts.

If you want that file I am almost done with, send me a PM. Take Care and Have Fun
If you finish the Cowboys Id love that file. I am a diehard cowboy fan and only play as them usually. But keep up the good work!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
Banned

Question: can you put players on different teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »