Home

Game Speed: What do you feel is better/more realistic -- Fast Speed or Normal Speed

This is a discussion on Game Speed: What do you feel is better/more realistic -- Fast Speed or Normal Speed within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Game Speed: What do you feel is better/more realistic -- Fast Speed or Normal Speed

I like fast speed because of the OL/DL Interactions. However, some of the DL moves are lighting quick and I appreciate the game speed at normal also, especially for the running game. How do you fellas feel and why? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Game Speed: What do you feel is better/more realistic -- Fast Speed or Normal Spe

When I play on Normal speed, it feels like the players are all under water - running at a slower, sluggish pace. With Fast speed, that diminishes and you need to play, well, faster, just as you see every game on TV.

RIP J.J.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Game Speed: What do you feel is better/more realistic -- Fast Speed or Normal Spe

Wow, played on normal this whole time. Tried fast for the first time, and it plays much better than normal. Now, it was only one game, but thanks for creating this thread!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Fast speed is by far the most realistic, especially in the line play.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Fast speed is by far the most realistic, especially in the line play.
So I guess all the videos you see are on fast speed then because no way can I pull off some of the insane moves with running backs that some of these guys are doing. I play on Normal I guess I'll give Fast a shot next time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
MVP

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Wow, played on normal this whole time. Tried fast for the first time, and it plays much better than normal. Now, it was only one game, but thanks for creating this thread!
After playing this off and on for 5 years, I just "discovered" fast speed 3 weeks ago. I was just about to sell this game when something told me to try fast mode. Wow! The game plays better all around, including running the ball and moving around in the pocket. But the biggest improvement is that KR and PR are now exciting and fun!

Can't beleive I played on normal speed all this time.

Wow.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
After playing this off and on for 5 years, I just "discovered" fast speed 3 weeks ago. I was just about to sell this game when something told me to try fast mode. Wow! The game plays better all around, including running the ball and moving around in the pocket. But the biggest improvement is that KR and PR are now exciting and fun!

Can't beleive I played on normal speed all this time.

Wow.

Yes, Fast Speed is best. A few animations are a bit spastic, but overall it is much more enjoyable to play on fast than on normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »