Home

Old 01-15-2014, 12:21 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: New APF Mod Project

If anyone is interested in working on this, i would donate to help make it happen
Old 01-15-2014, 08:17 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im kind of surprised that no one has made a CLASSIC teams roster..
Im really thinking of getting a 360 and try to hex edit so i Can have those Classic teams. Tho I get the feeling Hex editing is going to be Very Hard..
Old 01-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #19
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

I have made all sorts of classic teams, with exact gear etc. 2000 Rams, I made my 03-04 Chiefs, 1994-1995 Falcons and their Run and Shoot, the list goes on and on. Lot of teams made around guys in the game with a few added players, Chargers with Seau and Fouts, Lions with Mel Gray, 49ers with Merton Hanks, so on, so forth. but I have created teams that play pretty darn close to how they did. take the 00 Rams. I have Warner, Faulk(who looks incredible), Holt(who also looks incredible) Bruce, Hakim, Pace, Fletcher, Bly, Carter, Wistrom, Keith Lyle as my 11, and they are a heck of a lot of fun to play with their real equipment its as real as it gets. Falcons I used Ricky Sanders and Bobby Hebert and Jessie Tuggle and Chris Doleman but created Morten Anderson, Craig "Ironhead" Heyward, Eric Metcalf, Terrance Mathis, Andre Rison, Chuck Smith, Deion Sanders, Lincoln Kennedy. created a run and shoot type playbook taking out a bunch of plays as well, they play like they did in the 90's. can create Jeff George to replace Hebert as well.

my problem is I have never done this modding thing. I have just created it through the game, downloading 3 programs, and doing all this hex editing is likely holding me back a bit from going all out. still have about 250 replays saved from seasons of all these teams/players.

Last edited by ajk49er; 01-29-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:36 PM   #20
Rookie

badasp83's Arena

I made a 76 Steelers roster. I mainly used the in game & Flynn's editors. Only used Hex for a few things as I recall.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:49 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Anyone still want to take this idea on? I'd be down to participate.

Let's upgrade APF!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 01:42 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 3

Is this dead
Old 11-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

This is something I'm still interested in. Nfl is apf never did it for me. Just not authentic enough given the faces, logos, stadiums, and coaches.

I'm super busy with the 2k4 editor and still have a good amount left to do including names.

What would we need in addition to what Finn has already done in his editor for apf?

I know names and high helmet tackle, but anything else?
Old 11-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #24
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javo007
This is something I'm still interested in. Nfl is apf never did it for me. Just not authentic enough given the faces, logos, stadiums, and coaches.

I'm super busy with the 2k4 editor and still have a good amount left to do including names.

What would we need in addition to what Finn has already done in his editor for apf?

I know names and high helmet tackle, but anything else?
Sortable teams. Like being able to see teams that the user has created or CPU teams and just edit from there and maybe being able to change who's on the team from there as well. I personally think this would be cool but don't know if it's possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »