Home

Old 05-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Since

Since it seems we will be stuck with Maddens for years to come..
Since Ratesports did such a Great Job with the Modern teams, I wonder if they would think about making classic teams for 2k8?
OR maybe a thread could be started on people just giving thoughts on ratings for old time team Players.. I mean How would we rate the center or DTs of the 65 Browns or 70s colts or 86 Giants and so on..
Just a thought...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #2
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Since

Quote:
Originally Posted by K33057
Since it seems we will be stuck with Maddens for years to come..
Since Ratesports did such a Great Job with the Modern teams, I wonder if they would think about making classic teams for 2k8?
OR maybe a thread could be started on people just giving thoughts on ratings for old time team Players.. I mean How would we rate the center or DTs of the 65 Browns or 70s colts or 86 Giants and so on..
Just a thought...
Players from the 60's would be so difficult in some ways because they were smaller. I remember reading about players that were DTs and they were like 6'3" 270 lbs... and that was considered HUGE.

Interesting discussion for sure. Although, I am looking forward to messing with the editor that was put out awhile back and maybe trying to change the game a bit myself. I will have ample time this summer.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Watching [email protected] about the draft and thinking about this game.. (Inside/Outside LB stuff) ..
Anyhow. Wasn't there a video that had someone make a HUGH Player and he had speed as fast as a CB? If so then not sure size matters. But I could be wrong on that video..
My point overall was that on here making a forum where everyone would give thoughts on ratings on lets say the 85 Bears teams and all those players or 75 Steelers or 00 Ravens. Just something to get people interested in the game more..
Old 05-12-2014, 06:01 AM   #4
Rookie

I have a few teams for download and they're playable online. http://destroapf2k8rosters.webstarts.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »