Home

New APF Football Editor

This is a discussion on New APF Football Editor within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2015, 02:16 AM   #41
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New APF Football Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
Preview of editor...

http://youtu.be/9Zfhr05lLPs

nice, got me itching to bust out uniforms again. got lots I haven't posted from college, other leagues, tv & film, & requested unis etc. link in sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 01-06-2015 at 02:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 06:37 AM   #42
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
nice, got me itching to bust out uniforms again. got lots I haven't posted from college, other leagues, tv & film, & requested unis etc. link in sig.

Great! It would nice if we had all of those uni hex codes instead of the in game codes though. This way I could add them along with other to the editor.

We could even add pics in the editor as well.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #43
Rookie

badasp83's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
Preview of editor...

http://youtu.be/9Zfhr05lLPs

Best news I've heard in ages for sports video games! Good work!
I haven't posted in ages. Had to figure out my password.
That editor looks sweet! Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:06 PM   #44
Rookie

Wow..looks amazing man. Do you think team roster editing will be possible? What about custom stats or player biography? Either way... it looks sweet. I'd love to get this game going with all the NFL teams, players & team names.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #45
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Thought I'd finally drop in, the editor looks great Javo!

First just want to thank you for spending countless hours working on reviving two great game. 2k4 and now 2k8. I'm sure the whole community appreciates it but I do hope you get some more recognition because the editors are great.

I unfortunately am on PS3 so I'm not going to be able to test the editor but I'm excited to see what the community can do with it. I'm guessing the offsets are different just like the older games.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing what the community can do. Thanks again Javo!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 07:20 PM   #46
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Thought I'd finally drop in, the editor looks great Javo!

First just want to thank you for spending countless hours working on reviving two great game. 2k4 and now 2k8. I'm sure the whole community appreciates it but I do hope you get some more recognition because the editors are great.

I unfortunately am on PS3 so I'm not going to be able to test the editor but I'm excited to see what the community can do with it. I'm guessing the offsets are different just like the older games.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing what the community can do. Thanks again Javo!

Right back at you sir! You and I started this train. I hope the community appreciates all your hard work in making NFL rosters for these great games.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #47
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Man, that editor sure looks awesome! You took the editing to a place I didn't think we would ever see. Bravo, sir!

Couple of quick questions:

- Do you plan on including pictures of the equipment (ex. facemasks, armbands, etc)? I think those would really help, especially with the elbow pads and shoe colors/styles.

- Are the pictures representing the teams editable? I am just curious if we could put our own pics in to represent our created teams.

- Do you think you'll be able to reassign playbooks without limits? I know you can currently write over a team's (more like the teams that have their offense/defense playbooks linked) playbook with another one only if the amount of letters are the same or less (ie. putting O-Shotgun over O-WestCoast). Removing the links from the rest of the teams and the letter limit would be pretty awesome.

Thanks, once again for all the great work!
Old 01-08-2015, 12:49 AM   #48
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Do you plan on including pictures of the equipment (ex. facemasks, armbands, etc)? I think those would really help, especially with the elbow pads and shoe colors/styles.
This would be nice. I'll do this at some point.

Quote:
Are the pictures representing the teams editable? I am just curious if we could put our own pics in to represent our created teams.
Yes, if you put an image in a folder that's in the application directory as long as you name it the same name as your team you'll see it in the editor. I've put all the APF and NFL logos to start us off.

Quote:
Do you think you'll be able to reassign playbooks without limits? I know you can currently write over a team's (more like the teams that have their offense/defense playbooks linked) playbook with another one only if the amount of letters are the same or less (ie. putting O-Shotgun over O-WestCoast). Removing the links from the rest of the teams and the letter limit would be pretty awesome.
There is definitely a section for each team which points to the playbooks. Just need to find those offset locations. It makes sense what you said about the playbook name changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »