Home

New APF Football Editor

This is a discussion on New APF Football Editor within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 08:28 AM   #57
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New APF Football Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
But to unlock 7 cpu teams do you use the same 06 03 or they need to be in some order?
I actually never got around to trying that. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:30 AM   #58
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
I actually never got around to trying that.

I can test it out. Thanks for all the information! This editor is going to do it all... I hope.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:55 AM   #59
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
I can test it out. Thanks for all the information! This editor is going to do it all... I hope.
Just from your video, it looks like it's already a huge improvement! Can't wait to play around with it whenever it gets done!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:45 AM   #60
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

I have a couple of more ideas for the editor that I think are possible but not sure how practical they are to implement:

- Ability to save, copy, and paste a team's uniform, logo, and color palette onto another team. (Hopefully this will include shoulder number placement, whether helmet logo is present, and collar logo if you find them in the code)

- Ability to save, copy, and paste a team's depth chart and plays.

When this editor is complete, you might not have to edit anything actually in the game ever again.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:04 PM   #61
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
Ability to save, copy, and paste a team's uniform, logo, and color palette onto another team. (Hopefully this will include shoulder number placement, whether helmet logo is present, and collar logo if you find them in the code).

So are you saying changing the logo and color palette sections doesn't change the entire uniform including shoulder, helmet logo placement, and collar logo? Or you referring to the team names on those areas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 05:00 PM   #62
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
So are you saying changing the logo and color palette sections doesn't change the entire uniform including shoulder, helmet logo placement, and collar logo? Or you referring to the team names on those areas?
I'm referring to the fact that changing the uniform/logo in hex doesn't change everything in the game. When copying a uniform/logo onto a CPU team, the positioning of the numbers on the shoulders/sleeves doesn't change, along with the collar logo and whether the logo is on the helmet or not. There is also the occasion where the direction of the logo changes when copied and pasted. This is more noticeable with the giant single letters (ie. C's being backwards on one side). Any help on why/where this change/no change is happening would be helpful and would be awesome to have in the editor if possible.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #63
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
I'm referring to the fact that changing the uniform/logo in hex doesn't change everything in the game. When copying a uniform/logo onto a CPU team, the positioning of the numbers on the shoulders/sleeves doesn't change, along with the collar logo and whether the logo is on the helmet or not. There is also the occasion where the direction of the logo changes when copied and pasted. This is more noticeable with the giant single letters (ie. C's being backwards on one side). Any help on why/where this change/no change is happening would be helpful and would be awesome to have in the editor if possible.

Ok makes sense. I'll see what can be done when I get to uniforms.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #64
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

I uncovered a pointer in the team sections which points a team to another team's uniform with both logo and name. I haven't spent much time using the logo and color palette sections to see how they affect the logo and name, but this will change everything about a uniform to match another team's.

I haven't uncovered where the exact offsets are which solely control the name and logo though.

I'm trying to think how this discovery is best utilized.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »