Home

APF Editor - #4 Player Faces

This is a discussion on APF Editor - #4 Player Faces within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
APF Editor - #4 Player Faces

This thread will consist of Player Face Types. Specifically, how to change face types to resuse Legend faces and others across all players.

I've read you can copy the face sections from one player to another, but if someone can gather all the types (generics, CAPS, Legends) of faces and offsets in the hex file for at least a couple of players then I can code for such a feature.

I've also asked if anyone wants to gather pics of faces from the game and I could add them to a drop down list or some other control to make picking faces in the editor more pleasant.

Let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 09:13 PM   #2
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: APF Editor - #4 Player Faces

Attached is what catcatch22 gathered a couple of years ago. This only includes legends and a few that didn't actually make it into the game.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hex codes.xlsx.zip (22.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Attached is what catcatch22 gathered a couple of years ago. This only includes legends and a few that didn't actually make it into the game.
Thanks for the help.

This sheet only shows 2 hex values for each player, but I thought it was a longer list of Facial Data Structure values we needed??
Old 12-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

It appears to be just those 2 from what I checked. I'll load up some players in game and verify.

Does anyone know if generics and caps have faces we can reuse or just the generic 6 in Finns editor?

I can add all player face values to choose from in my editor of just the legends, but I need clarification.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #5
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47

I've been busy in the lab working on faces. I found through people and research that the photo is shared by the player face model.

So it is indeed only the 2 hex values which you need to share legend face models. That being said, I'm having an issue with the distorted large heads when applying some of these faces to players.

I need to do a couple of tests, but I know for a fact out of the missing legends in the spreadsheet, only Andre Rison seems to work. The others show correct photos, but messed up model faces.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? And has anyone uncovered all of the missing players as it appears there are more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 10:46 PM   #6
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
I've been busy in the lab working on faces. I found through people and research that the photo is shared by the player face model.

So it is indeed only the 2 hex values which you need to share legend face models. That being said, I'm having an issue with the distorted large heads when applying some of these faces to players.

I need to do a couple of tests, but I know for a fact out of the missing legends in the spreadsheet, only Andre Rison seems to work. The others show correct photos, but messed up model faces.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? And has anyone uncovered all of the missing players as it appears there are more.
You'll run into problem with the faces being distorted if you put them on generics. They will only show up correctly on bronze, silver, or gold star players.

catcatch22 believed that the missing legends' faces weren't completed because they couldn't get the rights/contract fell through. Although their faces are missing, the PBP's should work correctly.
Old 12-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #7
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

Good to know. That makes sense from what I'm seeing in my research.

Andre Rison seems to be the only missing legend you can use. Maybe he was closest to getting a deal. Lol
Old 01-14-2015, 08:36 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Does anyone have a collection of photos of all APF cyberfaces?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »