Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

again, will we be able to make more than 1 team with 42 players and also will be able to have cpu vs cpu games?
Old 01-18-2015, 07:38 PM   #98
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone else having a problem with all their Created Players showing up under your first created team along with your Legends on that team? KingJavo, did you take the created players into account when dividing up the created teams? 1450 - 1464 are my created players.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg First Created Team problem.jpg (287.9 KB, 95 views)
Old 01-18-2015, 10:19 PM   #99
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Anyone else having a problem with all their Created Players showing up under your first created team along with your Legends on that team? KingJavo, did you take the created players into account when dividing up the created teams? 1450 - 1464 are my created players.

This is because I haven't figured out how teams and players associate with one another.

So I separated the teams the best I could and players might be on different teams in my editor but they stay on their designated teams in game.

If someone knows how players match up to teams that would be helpful.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:19 AM   #100
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

So, certain players are showing up in your editor but not in Finn's and I know why. If you set a player's Face to None or 0000 (in hex), the player will disappear from sight but still be in the file. I recommend making None = 28D2 (in hex) for both PBP and Face. This is the PBP and Face for your first created player and does a great job of making your players show up in both editors without any problems. For PBP, it usually does a good job of overriding the previous PBP and just calls out the jersey number. Right now when I open up my file in your editor, it lists the PBP and Face as 10450 when I put 28D2 in hex. This, however, goes away as soon as I edit the player and is automatically changed to None (0000).
Old 01-20-2015, 04:56 PM   #101
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Anybody with windows xp has the editor working?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #102
Pro

Why do i keep getting an error of having a maximum of 8 created teams when i dont? How to fix this?
Old 01-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #103
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
So, certain players are showing up in your editor but not in Finn's and I know why. If you set a player's Face to None or 0000 (in hex), the player will disappear from sight but still be in the file. I recommend making None = 28D2 (in hex) for both PBP and Face. This is the PBP and Face for your first created player and does a great job of making your players show up in both editors without any problems. For PBP, it usually does a good job of overriding the previous PBP and just calls out the jersey number. Right now when I open up my file in your editor, it lists the PBP and Face as 10450 when I put 28D2 in hex. This, however, goes away as soon as I edit the player and is automatically changed to None (0000).

Good to know. I'll add it in.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #104
Rookie

I keep getting freezing issues at the load screen just before a game starts. I don't know what is causing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »