Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-21-2015, 03:00 PM   #113
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
Anyone else having this issue?
Yes! But, it only occurs for me using Ratesport's NFL roster.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry for not using an appropriate thread, but can anyone upload the default roster file? So I can try the editor out, even before i got the game.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:19 PM   #115
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by decado
Sorry for not using an appropriate thread, but can anyone upload the default roster file? So I can try the editor out, even before i got the game.
There is no "default" roster file. You create the roster yourself when you first load up the game. I could upload one for you though with just one team if you would like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #116
Rookie

yeah what i meant was a roster file with the legends still on it, not a nfl roster.

if you could do that, it would be appreciated.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:28 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
Yes! But, it only occurs for me using Ratesport's NFL roster.
It only happens after I do any edits. Anytime I load a fresh default Roster, I can select and deselect any team I want up to 8 teams. But once I edit it, its like something triggers an effect to where I cant deselect the 8th team or even all teams, and select new teams. Or even deselect one team and reselct that same team. That same error comes up saying "you have exceeded the maximum number of controlled teams(8)"
Old 01-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #118
Rookie

Dolfanatic43's Arena

That's strange I was having problems at first with a bunch of things but now everything is fine. The only problem im having is I made my Dolphins, and i went onto the team and edited the names. Well it showed my star players, and i edited my generic players names to players on the roster. Well once i loaded the rosters onto my xbox the generic players that were showing on my depth chart the first look were not the same ones on the roster on my upload and second look at the depth chart. All my star players were there but none of my edited generics. Also when i upload a roster and put it into the editor some peoples names now up as ******** ******* and they have all 0's for everything like jersey number and position and team? and i cannot mess with those people.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:03 AM   #119
Rookie

So the editor definitely needs a way to edit uniforms because if you make a team user controlled and do uniform edits in game you lose the ability to edit all of your non star players. Maybe there is a way to edit them but every time I edit a cpu team uniform in game it also changes the non star players to different generics and then when you load that roster in the editor it doesn't show the different generics, instead it shows the original generics. So any edits I make in the editor to the non star players on the cpu teams (edited in game) don't show up in game. Any of the other edits made in the editor to a cpu team's non star players that haven't been edited in game show up just fine.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:51 AM   #120
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgit24
So the editor definitely needs a way to edit uniforms because if you make a team user controlled and do uniform edits in game you lose the ability to edit all of your non star players. Maybe there is a way to edit them but every time I edit a cpu team uniform in game it also changes the non star players to different generics and then when you load that roster in the editor it doesn't show the different generics, instead it shows the original generics. So any edits I make in the editor to the non star players on the cpu teams (edited in game) don't show up in game. Any of the other edits made in the editor to a cpu team's non star players that haven't been edited in game show up just fine.

Definitely on my list of to do's!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »