Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-27-2015, 12:43 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Does anyone know what value gets set when we only want the announcer to use the Player's Last Name?
Old 01-27-2015, 02:17 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0

Newb Question inbound:

So I got through a lot of trouble to get to this point, I had to order a US Xbox 360 since my european one doesn't play ntsc games and they never bothered to make a pal version. Then I had to order a different power supply to get the us box working. now it finally works but it seems I am to stupid to get my edited roster in to the game.

I know there are some guides to editing apf 2k8 out there, but my patience is nearly at an end, so please can somebody explain to me the necessary steps?

I downloaded modio and the weird named usb xbox360 program. so there you go.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #155
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decado
Newb Question inbound:

So I got through a lot of trouble to get to this point, I had to order a US Xbox 360 since my european one doesn't play ntsc games and they never bothered to make a pal version. Then I had to order a different power supply to get the us box working. now it finally works but it seems I am to stupid to get my edited roster in to the game.

I know there are some guides to editing apf 2k8 out there, but my patience is nearly at an end, so please can somebody explain to me the necessary steps?

I downloaded modio and the weird named usb xbox360 program. so there you go.

You need to download horizon to transfer the file via usb.

Just make an APF roster save on your usb in game and load it up in horizon. Make note of the ids once you open the apf save in horizon.

Then drag the new roster made on the editor to horizon and verify the ids match the ones from your original save. If not then edit them to match.

Once matched, click save rehash and resign.save file onto usb and load up in game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 03:32 PM   #156
Rookie

all right thank you. I'm going to try it tomorrow. if it works I'm going to explore what that "donation" button in your editor does
Old 01-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 1

KINGJAVO, I have a few questions as I embark on creating legends or former players that I want in the game such as Brett Favre and Deion Sanders. I will edit exclusively in offline mode because I never play online.

Can i move players to a different team in the editor?
Can i give a player more than 5 abilities and will they all apply?
What will happen when I edit players with ******** as their name? Are they generic or just empty slots where we can add players?
Can i edit helmet type, facemask etc in the editor? It is blanked out even while in offline mode.

ONCE again thanks so much man. You are the best for doing this for all of us hardcore APF players.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:08 PM   #158
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4723
KINGJAVO, I have a few questions as I embark on creating legends or former players that I want in the game such as Brett Favre and Deion Sanders. I will edit exclusively in offline mode because I never play online.

Can i move players to a different team in the editor?
Can i give a player more than 5 abilities and will they all apply?
What will happen when I edit players with ******** as their name? Are they generic or just empty slots where we can add players?
Can i edit helmet type, facemask etc in the editor? It is blanked out even while in offline mode.

ONCE again thanks so much man. You are the best for doing this for all of us hardcore APF players.

What faces will you use for Brett and Deion?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 01-27-2015, 08:27 PM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
You need to download horizon to transfer the file via usb.

Just make an APF roster save on your usb in game and load it up in horizon. Make note of the ids once you open the apf save in horizon.

Then drag the new roster made on the editor to horizon and verify the ids match the ones from your original save. If not then edit them to match.

Once matched, click save rehash and resign.save file onto usb and load up in game.
I have been using Modio this entire time, is this what could be possibly causing me so many issues?
Old 01-27-2015, 09:10 PM   #160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangez4u
I have been using Modio this entire time, is this what could be possibly causing me so many issues?

If your issue is getting the roster to load then probably.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »