Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
What faces will you use for Brett and Deion?

I haven't decided yet, I am just trying to figure out how I can add Legends first. Ive had a hard time so far but can't wait to understand the editor and finally have Favre and Primetime in the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 09:36 AM   #162
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
So, certain players are showing up in your editor but not in Finn's and I know why.
Just so everyone is aware, the extra names seen in my editor seemed to have been left out of Finn's for reasons which I'm not sure.

I believe it was because those extra names are not REALLY in the game and editing them may cause issues and there may not be a gain by even having them there.

Maybe someone can play around and test the names passed the created players to see if they're needed. He also skipped the ********* names because they may cause issues as well.

If they are deemed to be useless, then I can always remove them from the main grid.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:32 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
You need to download horizon to transfer the file via usb.

Just make an APF roster save on your usb in game and load it up in horizon. Make note of the ids once you open the apf save in horizon.

Then drag the new roster made on the editor to horizon and verify the ids match the ones from your original save. If not then edit them to match.

Once matched, click save rehash and resign.save file onto usb and load up in game.
It worked pefectly. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2015, 07:49 PM   #164
Pro

Did it work for you in online or Offline mode? And if in Offline mode did you manually change any names in the editor?
Old 01-29-2015, 03:47 PM   #165
Rookie

I changed the names manually in offline mode.

But so far I didn't mess around with the uniforms and stuff, neither ingame nor hex. I just edited the players.

But with Horizon it worked perfectly and its really simple.

to pick up a question from the previous page: is it possible to give a player more than 5 abilites and if yes is there a limit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:04 PM   #166
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by decado
to pick up a question from the previous page: is it possible to give a player more than 5 abilites and if yes is there a limit?
it's not realistic, but you could give a player every ability
Old 01-30-2015, 04:00 PM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjspeaks
it's not realistic, but you could give a player every ability

I think some players need over 5 abilities. Brett Favre would have Rocket Arm, Leadership, Cadence, durability, play action, pocket presence, 4th qrter comeback, Quick release, Deception. Some of those could be debatable but I think it would make Favre just like his real life self.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #168
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4723
I think some players need over 5 abilities. Brett Favre would have Rocket Arm, Leadership, Cadence, durability, play action, pocket presence, 4th qrter comeback, Quick release, Deception. Some of those could be debatable but I think it would make Favre just like his real life self.
I don't think Favre should have quick release honestly. I watched a lot of his games he had to draw back pretty far. He had a very powerful arm but his release wasn't up there with Marino speed. But who was right? There's a reason only Dan had it in APF. But other then that I agree some players should have more.

I edited Bosworth to give him a few more. People only remember him for getting "run over" by Bo. He wasn't actually run over. But boz was a damn good linebacker and very very fast. He would have been great had he not get hurt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »