Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #169
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quick Release, like Route God, is an extremely overpowered ability in this game.

I wouldn't give those to anyone if you're wanting to get the most realistic gameplay possible.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:40 AM   #170
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Quick Release, like Route God, is an extremely overpowered ability in this game.

I wouldn't give those to anyone if you're wanting to get the most realistic gameplay possible.
Do we have a list of exactly what boosts different abilities give in terms of ratings? Might be nice to include
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-01-2015, 06:03 AM   #171
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Do we have a list of exactly what boosts different abilities give in terms of ratings? Might be nice to include
Some of the best abilities (leadership, clutch, acrobatic catches) provide zero ratings boosts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 12:16 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any reason why the names Appears as Asterisks and Numbers in the Editor? I've edited in Online mode as well as Offline and the entire Name database is changed to Asterisks and such...any reason?
Old 02-04-2015, 02:44 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rangez4u
Any reason why the names Appears as Asterisks and Numbers in the Editor? I've edited in Online mode as well as Offline and the entire Name database is changed to Asterisks and such...any reason?
if I have to guess its because you forgot to save your file while in offline mode.

I got a problem as well. I am trying to put an all-time roster together, with 10-13 players per team with alle the greatest players, mainly for cpu vs. cpu purposes but for occasional gaming too.

I edited a couple of cpu teams and all of them are working perfectly. But when I edited the firebirds and made them in to the chargers, every time the chargers offense takes the field the game freezes. mostly its on the first play but sometimes it happens on the second play.

I tinkered with the team but I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong. Perhaps someone can take a look at the roster/team.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Roster.rar (310.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #174
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by decado
if I have to guess its because you forgot to save your file while in offline mode.

I got a problem as well. I am trying to put an all-time roster together, with 10-13 players per team with alle the greatest players, mainly for cpu vs. cpu purposes but for occasional gaming too.

I edited a couple of cpu teams and all of them are working perfectly. But when I edited the firebirds and made them in to the chargers, every time the chargers offense takes the field the game freezes. mostly its on the first play but sometimes it happens on the second play.

I tinkered with the team but I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong. Perhaps someone can take a look at the roster/team.

I know for a fact I saved..this thing is just really being dumb and buggy atm...
Old 02-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #175
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by decado

I'm betting I know what's giving you fits without even looking at the roster. If your QB is Dan Fouts, that's your problem. The last name "Fouts" will cause the game to freeze every time they try to call his name. Recommend placing a simply space after his name in the editor. That will keep it from happening. There's actually a whole list of names that will cause the game to freeze. Someone needs to get it pinned to this forum now that names are editable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #176
Rookie

any ida why the names Change in game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »