Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
I'm betting I know what's giving you fits without even looking at the roster. If your QB is Dan Fouts, that's your problem. The last name "Fouts" will cause the game to freeze every time they try to call his name. Recommend placing a simply space after his name in the editor. That will keep it from happening. There's actually a whole list of names that will cause the game to freeze. Someone needs to get it pinned to this forum now that names are editable.
yeah well damn Dan Fouts
thank you for the help and yes such a list would be quite useful.

PS: for some reason I thought the whole time that the problem was Antonio Gates
Old 02-07-2015, 10:55 PM   #178
Banned

What are the possibilities of these editors? Has anyone ever tried to add a franchise mode to APF 2k8? I don't know how these things works, I can't code.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #179
Rookie

So, whats going on with this editor? Anyone making teams?
Old 02-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #180
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by K33057
So, whats going on with this editor? Anyone making teams?
KingJavo is finalizing a new video and release with many of the bugs corrected.

We have made dozens of NFL teams with 42 players and Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) teams with 42 African American players for next season.

Fun stuff.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:46 PM   #181
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjspeaks
Some of the best abilities (leadership, clutch, acrobatic catches) provide zero ratings boosts.
What are you talking about? Every ability in the game is factored by rating boosts. Leadership boosts teammate ratings, clutch boosts a playersratings during certain situations, etc.

A player rated 99 speed without Speed ability is faster than a player rated 20 speed with Speed ability.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 2

What is the best way to edit?? Online or Offline< also I have had some weird things going on with the Player Position,, When I open them in the editor there are 4 OLB, 2 ILB, Only 1 QB ??? and thats off a fresh roster straight from the xbox360.... This has happened every single time,, So when I edit them and try to change them back and no luck and the game freezes when I try to play a game.... HELP
Old 02-09-2015, 08:51 PM   #183
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjspeaks
KingJavo is finalizing a new video and release with many of the bugs corrected.

We have made dozens of NFL teams with 42 players and Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) teams with 42 African American players for next season.

Fun stuff.
So will these be playable User/CPU on the 360? I think I had to use Modio and USBGUIXTAF to get the rosters onto the 360. Can you use just Horizon with this roster file once it is done?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #184
Banned

1st off, I am not very tech savvy! But this is my problem: When I save roster to usb stick from xbox, load into pc, use ratesports 2014 final edition (season rosters) and transferring program modio, everything works great, it loads in my xbox and I can play as desired NFL team but when I put one of the teams from season roster into editor and save it after editing and then transfer the same way using modio, my xbox unable to load rosters from usb? Why can I load roster just using modio with ratesports rosters but not with edited rosters? I saw programs like horizon n usbguixtaf but these files/programs are a virus waiting to happen! If I have to have or use any of these programs is there a safe way to get them? I would like to do some of my own editing but it isnt worth frying my pc! Is there a 2015 NFL roster out there? Thank you to anyone that can help!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »