Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-15-2015, 04:42 PM   #193
Rookie

Streetfbmv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Awesome job, KingJavo!
Old 02-15-2015, 05:22 PM   #194
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
WHEW!! That is one hefty file! Is there any way to be able to download just the program and have it point to the image folders that we already have instead of having to re-download the same images every update?

Oh btw. Nice site. Looks great!
Old 02-15-2015, 05:51 PM   #195
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
Saw your videos and checked out your website and love all the new stuff!! Can't wait to get around to messing with it tomorrow!

I have a quick question about the uniforms though. Do the uniforms you upload actually override everything with the CPU's uniform (ie. number positioning on shoulders/sleeves and whether logo is on the collar)? I just wanted to check before I started working with the new editor.

Thanks a ton! I'll definitely contribute some more money for the work being done and any work (playbooks and other stuff) you might get to in the future! Got to make sure you're well funded so everything this game has to offer gets put out there for everyone to use!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 06:14 PM   #196
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Saw your videos and checked out your website and love all the new stuff!! Can't wait to get around to messing with it tomorrow!

I have a quick question about the uniforms though. Do the uniforms you upload actually override everything with the CPU's uniform (ie. number positioning on shoulders/sleeves and whether logo is on the collar)? I just wanted to check before I started working with the new editor.

Thanks a ton! I'll definitely contribute some more money for the work being done and any work (playbooks and other stuff) you might get to in the future! Got to make sure you're well funded so everything this game has to offer gets put out there for everyone to use!

Yeah, you get the whole uniform. So whatever you upload becomes the new uniform for that team.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:35 PM   #197
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, you get the whole uniform. So whatever you upload becomes the new uniform for that team.
Very cool! I'm gonna try it out and see if I can get my 1979 Chargers uniform (replacing the Iron Men) right by using the editor instead of just trying to copy and paste in hex.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:17 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
KINGJAVO,

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to create players that should be in. Favre, Bradshaw, Urlacher, Moss, T.O, Tebow.

Will it ever be possible to move players from one team to another within the editor?

Last edited by martinez4723; 02-15-2015 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #199
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4723
KINGJAVO,

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to create players that should be in. Favre, Bradshaw, Urlacher, Moss, T.O, Tebow.

Will it ever be possible to move players from one team to another within the editor?

Not sure. I've spent some time trying to figure that out, but no luck so far. Maybe down the road.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:21 PM   #200
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
After messing around with the new uniform feature in the editor, it doesn't look like that's the case. I took another file and created the 1979 Chargers uniform in the game the exact way I wanted it to look (numbers on the sleeve and not on the shoulder) and uploaded it into the database in the editor under "1979 Chargers". I then closed out that file and opened my classic roster file. I went to the 1979 Chargers team (positioned where the Iron Men used to be ie. numbers on the shoulders) and was about to change the uniform when I noticed that it already said "1979 Chargers". Just in case I was mistaken, I then clicked to another uniform and then back to "1979 Chargers" and opened up the file in the game. Nothing had changed (numbers still on shoulder and not on sleeves). The editor treated my correct uploaded 1979 Chargers uniform and the old one as exactly the same. I did this with several other teams with the same effect.

The positioning of the numbers on sleeves or shoulders, the directionality of logo on the helmet, and whether the logo is on the helmet or not is not in the normal uniform/logo code. Saving a created uniform over a CPU team's will not change those things. It must be somewhere else within the code/file because what the CPU team has in those areas triumphs over anything pasted onto it by the understood conventional means of copying and pasting uniforms and logos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »