Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 04:58 AM   #209
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Would there be a way to add a mass edit option for Equipment? Would be nice to be able to seleect 15 people and change it from a certain facemask to another
Old 02-18-2015, 02:40 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome work.

Is there a 2014-2015 Roster out there?
I'm trying to add Zach Mettenberger but says his name isn't found. Am I missing how to add any name?
Old 02-19-2015, 06:19 AM   #211
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Im not able to get any changes to names, photos or faces to work in the game using the ratesports file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 12:10 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 1

King Javo or anyone who can help please help.

I have tried over and over again to get my expanded Legends roster to work and have failed every time.

I am trying to add players such as Brett Favre, Deion Sanders, Terry Bradshaw etc.

Here are the steps I do to accomplish this.

1. Save roster onto an xbox 360 formatted USB drive.
2. Transfer roster to pc using USBXaft or whatever its called.
3. Open roster in KING JAVOs (The man) editor in OFFLINE MODE
4. Edit 3 created players that are assigned to my only user team(created in game not in editor) and change their names ,abilities, equipment, attributes, info etc. ( i do not change their tier or classification such as legend, created, generic)
5. I save the roster from the editor
6. I open roster in modio and click on save changes. (I do not find a resign rehash in modio 5.0)
7. I inject the new roster from modio into USBxaft or whatever its called to replace the old roster.
8. I load the roster on my xbox 360 and get the message "unable to load roster"

Can anyone help me out? Im really confused why its not working or what am i doing wrong. I really want to donate to KING Javo once I get my roster done as a token of my appreciation but I'm going crazy trying to figure out why it won't work. Any help from my fellow OS 2k members would be appreciated.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #213
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4723

I have tried over and over again to get my expanded Legends roster to work and have failed every time.

I am trying to add players such as Brett Favre, Deion Sanders, Terry Bradshaw etc.

4. Edit 3 created players that are assigned to my only user team(created in game not in editor) and change their names ,abilities, equipment, attributes, info etc. ( i do not change their tier or classification such as legend, created, generic)
6. I open roster in modio and click on save changes. (I do not find a resign rehash in modio 5.0)
7. I inject the new roster from modio into USBxaft or whatever its called to replace the old roster.

Can anyone help me out? Im really confused why its not working or what am i doing wrong. I really want to donate to KING Javo once I get my roster done as a token of my appreciation but I'm going crazy trying to figure out why it won't work. Any help from my fellow OS 2k members would be appreciated.
I don't believe I have used Modio 5.0 before, but you have to rehash and resign the file before trying to load it in the game.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:38 PM   #214
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:

Use Horizon instead of modio. See if that works.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:51 PM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJavo
Use Horizon instead of modio. See if that works.
Thanks! Do I need to attach my Hard Drive to my pc in order to use horizon? Ive never used it before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 04:02 PM   #216
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Quote:
Thanks! Do I need to attach my Hard Drive to my pc in order to use horizon? Ive never used it before.
It's difficult to find a version of Horizon without multiple adware services included. I'd suggest an older version of Modio. Plus it is a standalone program. It is much easier to use than the newest one. Everything you will need is laid out right in front of you.

Modio: http://modio.en.uptodown.com/download/37775

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »