Home

APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2015, 11:07 AM   #273
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: APF 2K8 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

KingJavo, outside of being able to edit ps3 files, is there anything on this new editor that's been updated from the last xbox 360 update?
Old 05-15-2015, 08:35 PM   #274
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Javo was unfortunately banned (RIP), so I don't think he's going to be able to answer..

But I think all that was added was PS3 support. Follow his site and/or his twitter for future updates.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:09 PM   #275
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm a friend of King Javo's. Nothing new has been added other than the PS3 support. What else are you looking forward to in his editor?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2015, 01:09 AM   #276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by simheads
I'm a friend of King Javo's. Nothing new has been added other than the PS3 support. What else are you looking forward to in his editor?
Nothing in particular. Just wondering if there's any need to update if I'm not trying to edit ps3 files.
Old 05-17-2015, 10:57 PM   #277
Rookie

Dolfanatic43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmatic
Have you been able to fix the team issue?
No I have not been able to fix the problem.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:10 PM   #278
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfanatic43
No I have not been able to fix the problem.
A few posts back I posted what has worked for me. Have you tried that? Are you using a fresh roster you created from scratch or are you editing a Ratesports roster? Also I have set my rosters to only open in online mode.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:26 PM   #279
Rookie

Dolfanatic43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmatic
A few posts back I posted what has worked for me. Have you tried that? Are you using a fresh roster you created from scratch or are you editing a Ratesports roster? Also I have set my rosters to only open in online mode.

I have a question, I made a complete All-Pro Roster with my runnings backs Payton,Sanders,Smith my Quarterbacks Marino, Young... WR Rice,Maynard, Reed... TE Ditka, Sharpe

Anyways for the players that I made my nonstars or copper, I put their picture and everything on the editor but on the field they look like the created players in game (Emmitt Smith) his face looks like the normal created players. But all my actual stars look like themselves but the nonstars their faces aren't the same as the players picture I gave them?! Any explanations?
Old 05-22-2015, 08:47 PM   #280
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfanatic43
I have a question, I made a complete All-Pro Roster with my runnings backs Payton,Sanders,Smith my Quarterbacks Marino, Young... WR Rice,Maynard, Reed... TE Ditka, Sharpe

Anyways for the players that I made my nonstars or copper, I put their picture and everything on the editor but on the field they look like the created players in game (Emmitt Smith) his face looks like the normal created players. But all my actual stars look like themselves but the nonstars their faces aren't the same as the players picture I gave them?! Any explanations?
Only Gold, Silver or Bronze starred players will have the faces on the field. Putting players faces on players not G,S, or B will not result in any changes for those players on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »