Home

APF2K8 (NFL 2016 Rosters) Trailer

This is a discussion on APF2K8 (NFL 2016 Rosters) Trailer within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
APF2K8 (NFL 2016 Rosters) Trailer

https://youtu.be/yFqEMprZwLw

I have tons of replays while playing and updating rosters so I figured I would share them! I'm not a video editor so forgive the rudimentary nature of it.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2016 Rosters) Trailer

is this for xbox360 or ps3.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:54 PM   #3
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
is this for xbox360 or ps3.
XBOX360 rosters that I posted in this forum.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 07-18-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
MVP

are you able to play an entire season, without the game freezing with the nfl rosters.
Ive been trying to get my nfl mod to work and it keeps freezing/crashing when I scroll through the schedules.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:35 AM   #5
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

Quote:
are you able to play an entire season, without the game freezing with the nfl rosters.
Ive been trying to get my nfl mod to work and it keeps freezing/crashing when I scroll through the schedules.
I am but only with certain teams. Some teams everything works fine....some teams have duplicates (two of the same user teams in one season) and some teams the game freezes. Currently trying to work figure it all out. Here's a video of my Panthers season that works fine.

-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 07:35 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
I am but only with certain teams. Some teams everything works fine....some teams have duplicates (two of the same user teams in one season) and some teams the game freezes. Currently trying to work figure it all out. Here's a video of my Panthers season that works fine.

Im trying to figure this out also. on the ps3.
Im looking into a conflict with teams playing in the same stadiums, and teams playing in the same cities, like the Jets and the Giants.

editing the player names outside of the user made teams just breaks the rosters and the mod.

I have a base legends roster with 24 nfl teams that only plays in play now games, but crashes once I scroll through a season schedule.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #7
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

Quote:
Im trying to figure this out also. on the ps3.
Im looking into a conflict with teams playing in the same stadiums, and teams playing in the same cities, like the Jets and the Giants.

editing the player names outside of the user made teams just breaks the rosters and the mod.

I have a base legends roster with 24 nfl teams that only plays in play now games, but crashes once I scroll through a season schedule.
I'm using the newest version of the 360 editor (I don't think there is one for the PS3) so I think it might have something to do with that.

I figured I would put some more of my season videos in this thread as well. This is week 14 Panthers vs. Bucs:

-Rocky Balboa
Old 07-20-2016, 09:25 PM   #8
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Great stuff Rocky!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »