Home

APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

This is a discussion on APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
D* W*rk!
 
Rocky's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,875
Blog Entries: 6
APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer



Typically every year I like to work on APF2K8 rosters while I wait for Madden to come out. These are some highlights and a quick video I made. I'm not too good at video editing lol but I hope you enjoy nonetheless!
__________________
Quote:
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Rocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
H*F Cl*ss *f '09
 
Kanobi's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,463
Blog Entries: 17
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

Great video! Looking forward to your rosters Rocky! Let me know where I can donate to you as well.
Kanobi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame
 
daflyboys's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lehi Valley, PA
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

I don't play 2K football any longer...did a few videos for 2K5 years ago. Yours was very well done.
daflyboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
D* W*rk!
 
Rocky's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,875
Blog Entries: 6
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Great video! Looking forward to your rosters Rocky! Let me know where I can donate to you as well.
No need to donate...just doing this as a little hobby. Not too much work if you're good with the editor and start early enough.

What I do need is that if you would like to play a season, what team/teams would you like to use. Long story short, you kinda have to restructure the divisions and teams to get the season working properly.
__________________
Quote:
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Rocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
No need to donate...just doing this as a little hobby. Not too much work if you're good with the editor and start early enough.

What I do need is that if you would like to play a season, what team/teams would you like to use. Long story short, you kinda have to restructure the divisions and teams to get the season working properly.

would love to use your roster with The Philadelphia Eagles also if you could let me know what settings/sliders you use would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
justanotherray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 01:04 AM   #6
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
No need to donate...just doing this as a little hobby. Not too much work if you're good with the editor and start early enough.

What I do need is that if you would like to play a season, what team/teams would you like to use. Long story short, you kinda have to restructure the divisions and teams to get the season working properly.
ROCKY, will you be posting the rosters for 2k18? I haven't been able to find any rosters and would love to continue playing this game with updated rosters.
SSgtPmac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #7
H*F Cl*ss *f '09
 
Kanobi's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,463
Blog Entries: 17
Re: APF2K8 (NFL 2017 Rosters) Trailer

....Status?
Kanobi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Top -