Home

Can't get multiple roster trick to work

This is a discussion on Can't get multiple roster trick to work within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can't get multiple roster trick to work

I followed Lord Destro's youtube video, but can't get this to work. In the video, when Lord Destro quits a season, APF loads the "default" rosters which seem to be stored internally from the last season load. (or maybe in a hidden roster file?)

I turned autosave off, deleted Roster.ros off of my hard drive, and loaded a custom Roster.ros from my usb. This works perfectly, and I am able to play with teams from that roster (2018-19 teams)

I then create a new season and save it to the hard drive. Then I quit and load a different season (2016-17), but when I quit that season, APF loads Roster.ros from the usb (which is still the 2018-19 teams). If I delete Roster.ros from the usb, and load and quit a season, APF tries to load the "default" rosters, but it hangs, and I have to reboot my xbox 360.

Any ideas regarding what I am doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can't get multiple roster trick to work

If your trying to load different roster files from season file, you need to delete the roster file that is on your system and turn off auto save and restart the game.

It will load a default roster and tell you to create a team, quickly do that and make sure it doesn't save so there is no roster on file, go to load a season file that you have, once that is loaded back out of season mode and you should have to roster file that was attached to that season file when one created that season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »