Home

League Application

This is a discussion on League Application within the All Pro Sim League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2019, 07:45 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: League Application

[.

1. How old are you? 33

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. yes, but neverfootball. only nba leagues.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free Discord app. Are you comfortable with this? not a problem.

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. sim is as close to real as possible, while what it isn't is arcade type like nfk blitz

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? put a knee on it.

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? Dallas, KC, philly, oakland.

7. Why should you be accepted into our league?
i have plenty of time, and I'm a social gamer.
8. Do you mind building a team over time ?
not at all.
9. Do you mind losing ? I'm used to it.

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ?
KOHMATOSE03. [email protected]
11. Do you mind custom draft class ? Will be using custom draft class for fairness the person creating the draft class is not eligible. NOPE
s[/quote]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #82
Just started!

1. How old are you? 46

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? almost a decade on United Leagues and its predecessor. Consistently played my games on time

3. We will communicate primarily through the free Discord app. Are you comfortable with this? No problem. My son can help if I have any issues.

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. Sim is sportsmanship and a approach to the game to make it as realistic as the base game allows.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? Kneel and thank the opponent for the game.

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? Lions are my favorite team. Tampa, Tenn, Jets or Oak
7. Why should you be accepted into our league?
I have time in the evenings consistently. Self-employed and can carve out times during the workday if necessary
8. Do you mind building a team over time ?
This is the appeal. I would love it.
9. Do you mind losing? Of course, but I also know I am not particularly good, lol

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ?
ApexCuddler [email protected]
11. Do you mind custom draft class ? Will be using custom draft class for fairness the person creating the draft class is not eligible. No problem here

Thanks for the opportunity.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #83
Rookie

Are there still spots and teams available?
Old 08-28-2022, 11:00 PM   #84
Just started!

Hey looking to join a madden sim online franchise …. I’m on the series x and gamer tag is cabezibiri … I play simulation sports games and I’ve been in a few leagues before so feel free to hit me up on messages on the Xbox …. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League »