Home

League Application

This is a discussion on League Application within the All Pro Sim League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: League Application

1. 20

2. I began playing in leagues a year ago, but I want more of a sim experience. I'd say they played more of H2H style and that's just not what I'm about.

3. I can do both, although my number may change from time to time so I'll be sure to let you know.

4. I'm so sick of seeing people roll out of the pocket and hitting those play action bootlegs every single play. I believe in stepping up in the pocket and actually looking at my reads. Also on running plays I believe in following my blockers instead of bouncing the run outside every down.

5. Kneel it out like a real team.

6. Bengals, Browns, Vikings, or Buccaneers. My favorite team is obviously the Broncos.

7. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm going to go 14-2 every year, just isn't going to happen. I don't win more than I lose, but I am dedicated and I love the idea of building a team
to compete no matter what. I don't quit.

8. I don't mind at all, building a team is tons of fun for me.

9. Losing is part of the game, only one team has ever completely run the table and that hasn't happened since it's expanded to a 16 regular season game experience. So no, I don't mind losing.

10. Gt: ClayishBat1916
Email: [email protected]
Again my number changes from time to time so it'd be best to either not use that or simply just tag it in my group me name.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #50
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncsFan67
1. 20

2. I began playing in leagues a year ago, but I want more of a sim experience. I'd say they played more of H2H style and that's just not what I'm about.

3. I can do both, although my number may change from time to time so I'll be sure to let you know.

4. I'm so sick of seeing people roll out of the pocket and hitting those play action bootlegs every single play. I believe in stepping up in the pocket and actually looking at my reads. Also on running plays I believe in following my blockers instead of bouncing the run outside every down.

5. Kneel it out like a real team.

6. Bengals, Browns, Vikings, or Buccaneers. My favorite team is obviously the Broncos.

7. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm going to go 14-2 every year, just isn't going to happen. I don't win more than I lose, but I am dedicated and I love the idea of building a team
to compete no matter what. I don't quit.

8. I don't mind at all, building a team is tons of fun for me.

9. Losing is part of the game, only one team has ever completely run the table and that hasn't happened since it's expanded to a 16 regular season game experience. So no, I don't mind losing.

10. Gt: ClayishBat1916
Email: [email protected]
Again my number changes from time to time so it'd be best to either not use that or simply just tag it in my group me name.

Thanks look for GroupMe me invite via email or text

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #51
Rookie

Yo, my groupme is through my Microsoft email. [email protected]

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 11:52 AM   #52
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncsFan67
Yo, my groupme is through my Microsoft email. [email protected]

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #53
Rookie

I didn't get that man, you can try adding me by my number though (502) 829-3903

Old 08-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #54
Rookie

2703496941 is the number sorry.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:30 PM   #55
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

[quote=Allball76;2048336467]PSign up here

Madden 18 Simulation settings
Will have a YouTube channel with highlights/podcast and Daddy league this year

Please read the rules before applying, this application will confirm that you've read and agree.
Once you've read the rules, provide some information about yourself. We are looking for mature people who fit into our league philosophy. All skill levels welcome as long as you're respectful and can follow the rules. Please copy this form and insert your answers. Be as in depth as you wish.

1. How old are you? 19

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. Used to play in some sim PS4 leagues before I switched to Xbox when I moved in my dorm

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? Yes

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't.
Sim is playing real football in the most realistic way calling the right plays and punting on 4th down with no Nano blitzing
5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do?
Knee it until clock runs out
6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life?
Cardinals Chargers Giants Rams but I would want Raiders if they were open
7. Why should you be accepted into our league?
I feel like I could meet the leagues standards and be a good sport have a lot of fun playing sim ball
8. Do you mind building a team over time ?
I like a challenge more often
9. Do you mind losing ?
Yes but who likes it lol
10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ?
Gt: purppgawd send me a message on Xbox for #
Please leave all info and/or pm to me

Thank you for you interest
GT: Oj sims juice (commissioner)

Open teams

NFC east
Redskins
Giants
Eagles

NFC north
Lions
Packers

NFC south
Panthers

NFC west
Rams
Cardinals

AFC east
Jets
Dolphins

Afc north
Full

Afc south
Titans
Colts
Jaguars

Afc west
Broncos
Chargers[/QUOTE

If I could get in looking forward to be apart of this great league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #56
Rookie

Hello I am looking for a sim xbox one league. I used to run leagues myself when i was younger but now with a job & all I'd rather just be in one. You wont have any issues with me following rules or scheduling games. I also have a good active friend who would be interested. Feel free to shoot me a text at 818-397-3496 if you have a legit league. I would like the Vikings as I'm a die hard fan and my buddy would like the Chargers. Willing to answer any and all questions. As i know i didnt answer any of the 10 posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League »