a. Advanced after 72 hours or sooner
b. Sliders –Custom Sliders – Adjusted as Needed
c. Game Speed – Fast
d. Player Speed – 5
e. Level –Heisman
f. Recruiting –No Limitations
g. Quarters - 7 min

II.General Conduct
a. Each participant is expected to display conduct that of an exemplary standard. Good sportsmanship, honesty, respect and pride is demanded from all participants. The league commissioner reserves the right to ban any participant from play based on any violation of the code of conduct, stated, or unstated
b. All users must have a smart phone and the free application "groupme" and me active on this application. (Commissioner can waive this for a user if needed.)
c. We have NO rules against running up the score vs. the CPU. You run the risk of injuries. .
d. Do not run up the score on a "user” opponent if possible.
e. PAUSING THE GAME – Do not do this excessively.
f. RESTARTS: There will be no restarts vs. CPU. If one is needed confirmation from a member of the rules committee is required first.
i. If I see a restart I will discuss it with you, but most likely any restart equals automatic simulation of your game. The 2nd time equals a simulation loss. (i.e. system froze)
g. Lag /Freezing / Disconnects
i. This will be handled on a good faith basis. If no resolution can be determined between teams, the most active coach gets priority. If both are very active coaches, then the team with the Best Career Record gets priority.
h. Quiting a game will result in being removed from the league.
i. If a user is inactive for 2 weeks without notice, they will be set to auto-pilot and the league will not wait for them if all others are ready to advance.
j. All users inactive for 4 straight weeks or 6 total in a season are subject to removal.
k. Glitch / Rules Violation –If you are found to be exploiting a glitch or breaking a rule, you will be removed.

III. Game Play Rules
a. No-huddle offense is allowed, but you must allow the defense time to line up properly. (Which means waiting roughly 5 seconds at the LOS before you snap.)
b. No-Huddle Formation Changes are allowed with limitations.
i. If you change formation, you are not allowed to have a player move into an "ineligible” position according to your substitution rules. Meaning a WR moving to a TE position in an audible or moving to a RB position is not allowed.
ii. Also you may not call a goal line offense then purposely switch to a new formation such as 3-5 wide sets. Or go 3 RB's then switch to 4 WR set to exploit the AI)
c. If you audible and change formation, you must allow the defense time to do the same. (5 Seconds to view formation and audible, then allow their defense to set.)
d. No changing the formation or play right as you break the huddle. Show what you called.
e. Goal Line Offense and Defense are not base formations. They should be used in short yardage.
f. You must punt on 4th down inside your own 50 (not in 4th Quarter).
g. Do not run the clock out on every play until in the 4th quarter. We limit this since we cut down game time. Snaps should occur before 10-15 seconds on the play clock.
h. Drop Backs – With Exception to a Screen, the QB should never be deeper than 12 Yards from the LOS. Any pass thrown from deeper than this, will result in loss of possession.
i. Scramble - If the play is not a designed roll-out the QB should not roll out right away, unless pressured or good coverage. They should complete their of drop 3-5-7 first.
j. Jump Ball– Not allowed. If WR stops and squares up to out-jump the defense, it is most likely a violation. (If a jump ball is completed on purpose, the player must attempt a FG on their next play and MISS IT.)
k. No Switching on offense to make a USER catch. All offensive catches are CPU based.
l. No "Nano” Blitzing – Or shift / hot route a player that causes the OL to miss the block due to glitch in AI. (Not the same as an overload block)
i. Example of overload, defense blitzes 6, offense only blocks with 5.
m. MOVING PLAYERS ON DEFENSE - IF YOU MOVE A PLAYER - YOU MUST REMAIN WITH HIM UNTIL THE PLAY DEVELOPS. Do not move a player, then at snap switch. (This means you can ONLY REALIGN 1 DEFENSIVE PLAYER)
i. D-lineman: D-lineman can ONLY be moved by using shifts provided by the game...PERIOD! A player may widen a DE to the outside shade of the end player on the line of scrimmage to maintain leverage!
ii. Line Backers: LB's may be moved tighter or wider, but cannot swap or stack a position with another LB. (Meaning: Shift LB's right and then moves ROLB inside the MLB. The also including moving in front of another LB.)
iii. NO player can be moved by a user toward the LOS beyond what is a natural shift by showing blitz..
a. LBs must be at a depth of 3.5 yards of the LOS at the snap, UNLESS in a short yardage situation (2 yards or less), then they can be moved up to the 1.5 yards off the LOS
b. FS and SS can get NO CLOSER than 5 yards from the LOS unless in short yardage, when they can move up to 3.5 yards from the LOS.
c. CB's and DB's can move no closer than 1.5 yards from the LOS (in bump and run they move up to 1.5, so that's where we'll leave it).
n. Run commit may not be used at all.
o. Motion Rules:
i. You many not snap the ball while a WR is in motion behind the OL, unless it is a designed auto-motion play.
ii. If a player is motioning "in" towards the center of the field, the ball must be snapped before the player is within 5 yards of the a TE or OT.
p. Quads Formations are not allowed.
q. Failure to comply with any rule will result in game results being thrown out and other user may re-play the CPU.

IV. Roster Management
a. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTIONS – Or In game Formation Subs ONLY! (Player Position = Positions he can play, not the other way around)
QB=QB, WR, RB
FB=FB, RB, TE
RB=RB, FB
TE=TE, FB, WR (But not WR @ TE via Audibles, only via formation Subs.)
WR=WR
O-line=O-line
D-line=D-line
ROLB=MLB=LOLB
CB=CB, FS, SS, WR (but not WR @ CB)
FS=FS, SS, CB
SS=SS, FS, CB
K=P
b. DO NOT make any depth chart or player changes the week of a user game. If you need to adjust your depth chart, inform your opponent you need to do so at the start of your game.
c. Player names and numbers may be changed, but not height and weight. This will result in removal from the league.

V. Recruiting:
a. Each Team should manually do their recruiting during the season. If you do not, then you will not be allowed to take part in the off-season or pre-season recruiting which includes, players leaving early,and position changes.
b. We are looking for active coaches who want to try to build their own programs.
c. Only teams that complete weekly recruiting can request a game extension

VI. Scheduling Games:
a. Home team should make contact.
b. If a time cannot be arranged, the following will decide who gets priority.
i. Most active user (counting created stories, videos and games played) gets priority.
ii. Years in the league
iii. Life time wins
iv. Commissioner coin flip
c. Each team can request 1 extension per season for more time to complete a game.
d. Groupme on a Cell phone can be used, but only the message board will be used by the commissioner to determine who scheduled a game and who did not.

VII. Online Dynasty:
a. Please post videos within the game. It will add value and will add in "scouting” your opponents. A min of one video per week needed, of a "big play”.
b. We also recommend you post stories if possible.

VIII. Complaint or Rules Request / Change
a. All complaints get filed to Brad Keysor
b. Requests to change rules are voted on by all "active” coaches. A vote will take place on the home page of our web-site.
c. The rules committee will be made of of 3 users. The commissioner and two others.
d. WHAT TO DO: IN CASE OF A RULE VIOLATION
i. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to report a rule violation WHEN it happens. Reporting a violation after the game will not help your case. Games will not be replayed because of an unreported violation. When you see a rule violation, you must PAUSE the game and inform your opponent that you think they have violated a rule (no matter how serious). Both parties consult the rules and correct the infraction in a sportsmanlike manner.
ii. PLEASE notify the Commissioner (bkeysor) of any rule violation, even if you think it's not a big deal.
iii. It is recommended that you PRINT out a copy of the rules to keep at hand during games.

IX. Online Access:
a. Go to
X. Users Setup
a. We use a max of 2 Teams per Conference, and we will have "custom conferences” if needed to balance out teams.
b. All user teams will have at-least 2 non-conference games based on a rotation schedule of conference match-ups. (3 Non-conference games with 10 or more teams)
c. Everyone must create a coach as we will have coaching contracts on, and once you’re a league member, we will follow the off-season job offers.
d. A new user in the off-season may pick any team they want.
e. A new user after the season begins may not pick any team that is undefeated, or they must loss their first game.

XI. Sliders
Offsides- 85
False Start- 59
Holding- 53
Facemask- 57
Offensive Pass Interference- 100
Defensive Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 51
Intentional Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 52
Roughing the Kicker- 59

User
QB Accuracy- 5
Pass Blocking- 45
WR Catching- 45
RB Ability- 50
Run Blocking- 40
Pass Coverage- 25
Pass Rush- 25
Interceptions- 25
Rush Defense- 25
Tackling- 40
FG Power- 55
FG Accuracy- 40
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 40
Kickoff Power- 40

CPU
QB Accuracy- 5
Pass Blocking- 45
WR Catching- 40
RB Ability- 55
Run Blocking- 50
Pass Coverage- 20
Pass Rush- 30
Interceptions- 25
Rush Defense- 15
Tackling- 25
FG Power- 55
FG Accuracy- 40
Punt Power- 55
Punt Accuracy- 40
Kickoff Power- 40
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #2
Rookie

bkeysor's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rules

We are looking to add any 2 teams to our dynasty. We started year 5 TODAY

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > All Star Football League »