Old 08-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #58
D13
Pro

D13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: LEAGUE SIGNUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseBoyJ
Hey we are gathering players who want a true madden experience and sim play in our created owner league. Because we expect maturity from our users our rules aren't as extensive as some other league. We use GROUPME for general league chatter. If you'd like to join our ranks please post:
PSN
Mobile Number
Team(s) you'd like
Experience in Sim gaming
Why you'd be a good fit
Who's better? Rice or Johnson?

Any teams available or are you guys full?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #59
Pro

That Army Allen's Arena

OVR: 0

Panthers and skins open. Fill out the app if interested.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:30 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Hey we are gathering players who want a true madden experience and sim play in our created owner league. Because we expect maturity from our users our rules aren't as extensive as some other league. We use GROUPME for general league chatter. If you'd like to join our ranks please post:
PSN
Mobile Number
Team(s) you'd like
Experience in Sim gaming
Why you'd be a good fit
PSN: michiganfan8620
Mobile: PM for details
Team I would like: Panthers
Experience in Sim gaming: Played in multiple SIM online dynasties on the past few NCAA games. Haven't bought Madden in a few years since I wanted to be committed to my NCAA leagues, but now that there is no more NCAA, I'm going back to Madden.
Why I'd be a good fit: I have been playing Madden/NCAA football games since 2002, and I'd like to find a committed league with users who will stick with the game for a long time.
Who's better? Rice or Johnson? Rice is the better player due to his dedication to the game and amazing route running and catching abilities.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:38 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

PSN-BenFoldsLaundry
Age-25
Availability and timezone- I'm available before 2pm PST, and have 2 flex days a week where I will be wide open. I'm on PST
Why do you think you'd be a good fit for AGS?- I have a passion for football and have been playing in sim leagues for a long time going back to NCAA Strategies and Utopia. I have made the switch to Madden the last few years.
Top 3 team choices if you get in?- I'm a diehard Skins fan from DC originally and would love to be their owner.

Let me know if the spot is available! I'm down for a test game if needed. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #62
D13
Pro

D13's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
PSN
Mobile Number
Team(s) you'd like
Experience in Sim gaming
Why you'd be a good fit

Psn- WindyCityIndy_Mo
Mobile- will DM. Don't post personal cell also has groupme app
Teams- I'd like to take Carolina
Experience-been in sim gaming for the last 5 years

I'll be a good fit because I'm competitive, fair, and loves to play video game football the way it's played in real life. The correct way.

Jerry Rice. Without question.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #63
Rookie

Nashvillain15's Arena

Application for Nashvillain15
PSN: Nashvillain15

Mobile Number: Would be happy to give this to you in a PM, I prefer not to post this type of information online.

Team(s) you'd like: I'm happy to play any team, but I am a Titans fan. My top 3:

1: Tennessee Titans
2: Oakland Raiders
3: Tampa Bay Bucs

Experience in Sim gaming: I played a lot of Madden in 2013 Sim. Honestly I didn't like Madden 25 so I left it alone.

Why you'd be a good fit: Not only am I a sim style player, but I also have talents in sports writing and web design that I could contribute to this league.

Who's better? Rice or Johnson?: Raw Talent: Megatron, As an overall football player: Jerry Rice.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:44 AM   #64
Pro

MofoJones2
Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Jacksonville
Msg me fot my number
I have been in numerous, nba sim lgs. No nfl lg that lasted
Id be a good fit because im a guy that can get along with anyone, offer new ideas, and lose or win gracefully

I believe Megatron is the better receiver over Rice. Rice was insanely great but he also had equally great quaterbacks delivering passes. While Johnson had horrible qbs and still managed to put up godly stats. Plus he is unrecoverable

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday »