Home

Cin City - All Bengals All The Time

This is a discussion on Cin City - All Bengals All The Time within the Any Given Sunday forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cin City - All Bengals All The Time

OWNER: Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason
HEAD COACH: Marvin Lewis (90-90-1)
2014 Record: 0-0

Last edited by KickSave33; 08-16-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cin City - All Bengals All The Time

BROWNS NO LONGER OWN BENGALS

Cincinnati, OH - Today marks a historic day in Cincinnati Bengals history as a group of investors led by former Bengals quarterback Boomer Esiason completed the purchase of Cincinnati's NFL franchise in a deal close to $950 million dollars. This marks the first time in the franchise's 47 year history that the Bengals will not be owned by a member of the Brown family. The deal, many of whom did not see coming, was finalized quickly leaving many fans in doubt about the future in Cincinnati. Esiason quickly put the rumors to rest however stating in a press conference Saturday afternoon that, "I had the privilege to play the best years of my career here in Cincinnati and I look forward to bringing that elusive Lombardi trophy back here to southwest-Ohio."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday »