Home

Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6
Bucs Biweekly

Welcome to your home for all things Buccaneers. From starters to unis we have the all access pass for your fan entertainment. GO BUCS!

Last edited by MooseBoyJ; 08-21-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Bucs Biweekly

PRESS CONFERENCE:
LS: Thanks for being here today. I will answer a few questions with the time I have.

Reporter 1: Hey what are your plans for your preseason QB battle?

LS: QB battle? There's no battle. Mike Glennon is the starter. McCown is brought in because he is a great backup. If he needs to step in I'm confident in his abilities.

Reporter 2: Is it true your trying to trade Doug Martin for a Slot Receiver?

LS: Yes and No. Are we trying to trade him? No. Was he in an offer? Yes. At the end of the day he is a Buc. Every player is asked before they are traded. I know as funny as it may seem not every person on my roster grew up with the Bucs as their favorite team. If they wish to play elsewhere I'll try and accommodate that.

Reporter 3: What are your plans for Mike Evans?

LS: What? He's a receiver. He's gunna run routes and catch the ball.

Reporter 4: If you had to give an unsung hero of sorts, for this roster, who would that be?

LS: Well since we are about to kick off preseason and there's a lot of guys looking for roster spots I don't know quite yet. I wouldn't have then here if I thought they couldn't make it. I'll tell you right now. You better know all 53 names come September 7th when Carolina comes to town. That's all.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:13 AM   #3
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Bucs Biweekly

RUMOR MILL: Word in Tampa is spreading that new HC Bill Clinton has a trade waiting in the wings involving several starters. Rumored teams appear to be the Chiefs or Rams. It's worth noting that Mike Jenkins was grinning from ear to ear before practice this morning.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:36 PM   #4
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Re: Bucs Biweekly

Well with new additions and old faces the Bucs vs Panthers was a tale of two halves.

First half was all Panthers as they ran at will and passed just as easy spare 1 Romo to Mason Foster. They tallied 17 points by the end of the half. The only reason the Bucs were in was nothing short of miraculous. LMJ caught a pass out of the backfield and took it 97 yards. Doug Martin broke a 59 yards TD run. Other then those 2 HR plays the offense mustered 3 points. The game was 17-17 at the half.

Now we come to the second half where the Bucs D decided to wake up. After a rally cry from superstar DT Gerald McCoy, fresh off his new $70 mil contract extension, the Bucs forced the Kitties to play harder. Goldson lead the way with 3 forced fumbles, 2 of which he recovered. Lavonte David stepped in front of a pass intended for Greg Olsen. Both Verner and Jenkins got 2 Romos, Verner took 1 back to the house as the dagger. The front 7 grabbed up 4 sacks. The Bucs went on to win 35-17.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #5
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Following a solid week 1 win team ownership saw room to improve bringing in Tramon Willians from GB and signing Tajh Boyd off free agency waivers. Best of luck to McCown (FA) and Anthony Collins (GB)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Bucs Biweekly

Bucs fall to 1-1, simmed, and now look to get ready for a battle for 1st. 1st place in the division with a tough game vs the Falcons this week. The Falcons lead the league in points per game. The Bucs D has a tough game ahead. On their side tho is the league leader in tackles & forced fumbles in the guy named Dashon Goldson.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:31 AM   #7
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Falcons fly away with it by the score of 45-31.
It was all down hill from the starting kickoff that Devin Hester took to the house. After a lackluster, to be nice, performance the Bucs saw themselves at a distinct disadvantage on the backside of a 28-0 point margin to start the second half. Coach's halftime speech," The rest of the game is garbage time. Let's just go have some fun!" Fun was had.
Starting the 2nd half the Bucs benched starting QB Mike Glennon ( 9-17, 0 TD, 1 Romo), HB Doug Martin( nothing of note), and Luke Stocker( Glennon's leading receiver). Replacing them was rookie newcomer Tajh Boyd, rookie TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, & 3rd string back Jeff Demps. These 3 are inseparable at practice, in the gym, & anywhere off campus. Coach decided this was a great time to let the kids run it and run it they did.
Tajh threw for over 300 yards with 4 TDs and 1 Romo.
ASF had 10 catches for 60+ yards
Demps led all players in all purpose yards.
Tajh got the ball into everybody's hands as 4 WR, 1 TE , and 1 HB all had 5+ catches.
The game was never in doubt as ATL won it from the opening coin toss but it was great to see what these developing prospects can do.
Defensive Notes:
Goldson forces 2 fumbles(1 recovered)
Alec Ogletree got a Romo
Old 09-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #8
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

Bucs drop a heartbreaker to the Steelers 15-14. That is all. Coach's statement to the media after the game: "It was a tough loss."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday »