Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #369
MVP
 
noshun's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Across from Nintendo & Microsoft & NY
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

After trying a lot of the codes in this thread I deciced to redo the entire NFL because some of the uniforms are outdated, arent as accurate, or hue and saturation is off. The codes I have provided have been tested on multiple day/afternoon/night settings. They are as accurate as you can get in terms of sock length, proper lines on the uniforms, hue, and saturation. I also tried not to use the same logo for teams with the exception of Tampa Bay/Oakland. San Diego, Cincinnati & Cleveland will have logos that fit or are similar to the real life counterparts.


Few notes about my uniforms. Any color not used is "blacked" on the Global Colors bar from right to left. Additional colors within the same hue were selected but not used when you look under the Global Colors bar for some teams (ex. Panthers). If you feel my color selection might be dull I have given you options to spruce up some colors if need be. But for the most part I think you will definately agree with my selection and accuracy.


Arizona has a wash out red look in real life, but if you try to give them the faded red, it looks bad in day/afternoon settings. So I made them a richer hue.

A few away jerseys cannot be created exactly. Cinncinati & Arizona come to mind here. I got them as close as possible though.

Gave Cinci the best helmet color, for all settings. It matches the uniform color, and isn't a brightly colored orange or an eyesore. Perfect match indeed.

Carolina, toned down the blue on the away socks. They were an eye sore.

Browns have the Red Dogs logo on the field only.

Minnesota's sleeve stripes changed to not cover up shoulder number. Still looks good though.

St. Louis will have the (Pride) logo. With the color scheme I gave the logo it serves a few purposes:
1. The scheme makes the logo look like horns on the helmet.
2. While not a ram, the logo is an animal which looks good at mid-field, and on the sleeves of the jersey.
3. Allows the (Dynamos) to be used for San Diego.


NFL codes list in alphabetical order: (codes are in sets of 5 characters with 6 for the last set = 66. Take out the spaces. did that so it's easier to read.)

Arizona Cardinals -/- me9M3 CmZ9q unQfc ce9PB UTjoD 6QsFu U5rQo HUTyt urW3M otN7r coJ7J MsC29 5NDhWc **
Atlanta Falcons -/- PSP3Y 9WapC pKBnQ FfLEZ f8YAQ Sx2zt qVwyC jxV3Y 59m8e qk33s 7ecFU mH7S7 zQBHFc **
Baltimore Ravens -/- mHEAq y6jVc zJExz J7guf eGGkw sNCFC Dq99Q fwhmp wEJD8 Veo5m gehDd mqg67 HQTvBd **
Buffalo Bills -/- 7SpGk Sx5Ak 3osNc eTbdg EiCy3 Pwbtp ZctEW MbwP2 dXzq6 tbwnH Hqdsi KpL5L JkcNPc **
Carolina Panthers -/- seLWK 7efRM Jk8FY hc76h Ayph5 edhcK tYTPg J2GkT BSkkW KAv6k ys9wt FosSy w5YEsc **
Chicago Bears -/- 7V39Y GkSZm qRgSg 28ZxG B8irb 9yUft fuqAD kjp3H hBEzA 4vFaz 7Bpwd devRZ FsN32c **
Cincinnati Bengals -/- GxTdx KLujg irMdN vmwg4 j4n9P EVTVE TnMHp p3gJL KLzGj wiBTj mcrtR Qh6pH eSG32c **
Cleveland Browns -/- RofrK SuLVE iNzAy wzbE9 qbMPt 94Uom r8Jn4 We5ka ebx8o mU64t YJ4yj TSNL6 Una42d **
Dallas Cowboys -/- S5dXi pGTvd ewoEb iuUve 3WaTi EZtiB reEQy 2f6dN VqfeW JhWYP x7Fbh wb3VD RTdUed **
Denver Broncos -/- demqW kYFc4 JdkBC VHqB2 jKa2n SoHrA tcEKW 8S5xw yT38s 2brtc rUg5H fc3ka tRJ32c **
Detroit Lions -/- NbUmU C8KJG dsyze Cp6rs w2RSj Letce sDXQc gYNnq 4ZZTu wL6EY tE34s vtegw 6VuG8c **
Green Bay Packers -/- j8sLR RXWoB 54pT6 dH7wv aHtUx L3BUN W8n8a xersH fijaH ZS7FT nvocH 3yro6 4gf2qd **
Houston Texans -/- foRpk 9VhAG SWDuM psEDC MY5SY Rrqpc DvYUz pMx8y F6KVD ey7oZ FuLWA ptrXg Ldyred **
Indianapolis Colts -/- yx72M zuFLp 9SdrG rmUVp ijXSZ qAjsf PoShZ QHYbY JzTHi 5MApS dchyZ zykMa qG3KAd **
Jacksonville Jaguars -/- 6YtLK Y5iRJ LQmG3 uwEwh SUTi6 fTCdD L3VU6 fT7Vy dr4rA Kf5Th AD794 JiE7j REGn9d **
Kansas City Chiefs -/- CSq7x aCCZA DvY6F k5DaL ukkWX N2RcN dc96G wAV2o npfVP r2CGS R6nus 33XnT z4hPEc **
Miami Dolphins -/- bH2LH DyGti CfWGb QeGc7 N3ZxQ 2xMaQ 36794 GbWof yqPod SA7V2 ehfKb atvyv fSDK8d **
Minnesota Vikings -/- LBhu9 tmYmh x286i 8Fh8P ysvwX cxLyC HCxxG FJdkv Em63W kuaeS J96xF p2Wam NbLdTc **
New England Patriots -/- JeSjp UfaAW 4XqeH EhioD mjn3C XczdQ n6JzC n6aaN ZAxwq RuWmb ob8za njQUv UstAfd **
New Orleans Saints -/- hB7qg AcGZF aMffU hDYJ5 FBun3 Ecyqu 9o9e6 Y9uau PESeS 6ecRs UMSZx iPAsz yLTRNc **
New York Giants -/- Fr8bn ET2oC N7vnX NGHUz a3TSe R7iVM NRVVX Vhx2q JgM8p jGvfh ceUFD ptzPx 6GEHFc **
New York Jets -/- JExMg 4HKMH tJQui xZSf4 2M5CT vHwk7 pNrMh eeCkg Ae7tg 5g5mD BLMDV K2A3x 8v3sqd **
Oakland Raiders -/- eeD2C ZyCNK QxDWn DKKEh 9EYY8 Ric9V ZkVtn ux2uu v7pkQ xFnoN pwYpv WWKSX 6WebNc **
Philidelphia Eagles -/- xuCwz fGYFF JWDrb 4HhBh 83Xdc 2tjzW vA8dY V4Gxe JPRom QiMpH TTc8t GGTMS mHpW8d **
Pittsburgh Steelers -/- zk4UH WVJip bqrGw Ym5tW HDNxN 7U8pt xUSDk JAdiF nQE8E MFkUC ReWRM qo4SW WzEf3c **
San Diego Chargers -/- BHJuM iiyB3 LwHrK Bj4H4 GJyMg NkkGE kAtaX BWn6a eGUFh Ke3y5 gcefi WLRh7 hMBBtd **
San Francisco 49ers -/- HE4tp sPuHG fCDaT nyFD2 k3psi mVXu5 aY29S 4iKks BLb8m MCSnZ qKNJ5 xzXyn 3RPeFc **
Seattle Seahawks -/- pkW2z NoQNg QbF9Y vwUD4 2QEx2 iPjsu mA7VL nYmse hoQQr 9WyUo 4cDCK CyMGp UaYD9d **
St. Louis Rams -/- feYuS NqBdK 4MGmh HC6Y5 bUyt7 iDsND G6XhG QBc6p L5PvJ wfns6 WddCq tWuAj is3ped **
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -/- mx8rP Gnztr 5bvkv CT3Q4 TLRzD Jm9n8 KjxDJ MMnXV cMjxt unYn2 PJtjT wChgk QDYjWc **
Tennesee Titans -/- pHLEP Bq6Xf tRGU3 ui7kk mZaSG Xadxi p8dtr i757n EPPkv uCVag 3hBy3 gbYXB otvCQd **
Washington Redskins -/- pHnfE ksZf3 YEPdA qBm9D 5cHA2 AySqn Bs5wU Dpva4 agmxG qCJQr bB8A2 9QXnU nofnWc **



These uniform codes are as accurate as you're going to get, given the limitations within this game. Each one has been updated and rechecked to make sure they work. Not sure if they can be used on X360 but if they do, great. Try them out, tell me what you think, feedback is greatly appreciated.



--
Enjoy your day...
__________________
Syn8rgy is a mask..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
FREE Playmakers
Current Rotation: -/- Mutant Football League D.E.
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 02-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.
noshun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #370
Veteran
 
db56's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North Central, MO
Posts: 748
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
After trying a lot of the codes in this thread I deciced to redo the entire NFL because some of the uniforms are outdated, arent as accurate, or hue and saturation is off. The codes I have provided have been tested on multiple day/afternoon/night settings. They are as accurate as you can get in terms of sock length, proper lines on the uniforms, hue, and saturation. I also tried not to use the same logo for teams with the exception of Tampa Bay/Oakland. San Diego, Cincinnati & Cleveland will have logos that fit or are similar to the real life counterparts.


Few notes about my uniforms. Any color not used is "blacked" on the Global Colors bar from right to left. Additional colors within the same hue were selected but not used when you look under the Global Colors bar for some teams (ex. Panthers). If you feel my color selection might be dull I have given you options to spruce up some colors if need be. But for the most part I think you will definately agree with my selection and accuracy.


Arizona has a wash out red look in real life, but if you try to give them the faded red, it looks bad in day/afternoon settings. So I made them a richer hue.

A few away jerseys cannot be created exactly. Cinncinati & Arizona come to mind here. I got them as close as possible though.

Gave Cinci the best helmet color, for all settings. It matches the uniform color, and isn't a brightly colored orange or an eyesore. Perfect match indeed.

Carolina, toned down the blue on the away socks. They were an eye sore.

Browns have the Red Dogs logo on the field only.

Minnesota's sleeve stripes changed to not cover up shoulder number. Still looks good though.

St. Louis will have the (Pride) logo. With the color scheme I gave the logo it serves a few purposes:
1. The scheme makes the logo look like horns on the helmet.
2. While not a ram, the logo is an animal which looks good at mid-field, and on the sleeves of the jersey.
3. Allows the (Dynamos) to be used for San Diego.


NFL codes list in alphabetical order: (codes are in sets of 5 characters with 6 for the last set = 66. Take out the spaces. did that so it's easier to read.)

Arizona Cardinals -/- me9M3 CmZ9q unQfc ce9PB UTjoD 6QsFu U5rQo HUTyt urW3M otN7r coJ7J MsC29 5NDhWc **
Atlanta Falcons -/- PSP3Y 9WapC pKBnQ FfLEZ f8YAQ Sx2zt qVwyC jxV3Y 59m8e qk33s 7ecFU mH7S7 zQBHFc **
Baltimore Ravens -/- mHEAq y6jVc zJExz J7guf eGGkw sNCFC Dq99Q fwhmp wEJD8 Veo5m gehDd mqg67 HQTvBd **
Buffalo Bills -/- 7SpGk Sx5Ak 3osNc eTbdg EiCy3 Pwbtp ZctEW MbwP2 dXzq6 tbwnH Hqdsi KpL5L JkcNPc **
Carolina Panthers -/- seLWK 7efRM Jk8FY hc76h Ayph5 edhcK tYTPg J2GkT BSkkW KAv6k ys9wt FosSy w5YEsc **
Chicago Bears -/- 7V39Y GkSZm qRgSg 28ZxG B8irb 9yUft fuqAD kjp3H hBEzA 4vFaz 7Bpwd devRZ FsN32c **
Cincinnati Bengals -/- GxTdx KLujg irMdN vmwg4 j4n9P EVTVE TnMHp p3gJL KLzGj wiBTj mcrtR Qh6pH eSG32c **
Cleveland Browns -/- RofrK SuLVE iNzAy wzbE9 qbMPt 94Uom r8Jn4 We5ka ebx8o mU64t YJ4yj TSNL6 Una42d **
Dallas Cowboys -/- S5dXi pGTvd ewoEb iuUve 3WaTi EZtiB reEQy 2f6dN VqfeW JhWYP x7Fbh wb3VD RTdUed **
Denver Broncos -/- demqW kYFc4 JdkBC VHqB2 jKa2n SoHrA tcEKW 8S5xw yT38s 2brtc rUg5H fc3ka tRJ32c **
Detroit Lions -/- NbUmU C8KJG dsyze Cp6rs w2RSj Letce sDXQc gYNnq 4ZZTu wL6EY tE34s vtegw 6VuG8c **
Green Bay Packers -/- j8sLR RXWoB 54pT6 dH7wv aHtUx L3BUN W8n8a xersH fijaH ZS7FT nvocH 3yro6 4gf2qd **
Houston Texans -/- foRpk 9VhAG SWDuM psEDC MY5SY Rrqpc DvYUz pMx8y F6KVD ey7oZ FuLWA ptrXg Ldyred **
Indianapolis Colts -/- yx72M zuFLp 9SdrG rmUVp ijXSZ qAjsf PoShZ QHYbY JzTHi 5MApS dchyZ zykMa qG3KAd **
Jacksonville Jaguars -/- 6YtLK Y5iRJ LQmG3 uwEwh SUTi6 fTCdD L3VU6 fT7Vy dr4rA Kf5Th AD794 JiE7j REGn9d **
Kansas City Chiefs -/- CSq7x aCCZA DvY6F k5DaL ukkWX N2RcN dc96G wAV2o npfVP r2CGS R6nus 33XnT z4hPEc **
Miami Dolphins -/- bH2LH DyGti CfWGb QeGc7 N3ZxQ 2xMaQ 36794 GbWof yqPod SA7V2 ehfKb atvyv fSDK8d **
Minnesota Vikings -/- LBhu9 tmYmh x286i 8Fh8P ysvwX cxLyC HCxxG FJdkv Em63W kuaeS J96xF p2Wam NbLdTc **
New England Patriots -/- JeSjp UfaAW 4XqeH EhioD mjn3C XczdQ n6JzC n6aaN ZAxwq RuWmb ob8za njQUv UstAfd **
New Orleans Saints -/- hB7qg AcGZF aMffU hDYJ5 FBun3 Ecyqu 9o9e6 Y9uau PESeS 6ecRs UMSZx iPAsz yLTRNc **
New York Giants -/- Fr8bn ET2oC N7vnX NGHUz a3TSe R7iVM NRVVX Vhx2q JgM8p jGvfh ceUFD ptzPx 6GEHFc **
New York Jets -/- JExMg 4HKMH tJQui xZSf4 2M5CT vHwk7 pNrMh eeCkg Ae7tg 5g5mD BLMDV K2A3x 8v3sqd **
Oakland Raiders -/- eeD2C ZyCNK QxDWn DKKEh 9EYY8 Ric9V ZkVtn ux2uu v7pkQ xFnoN pwYpv WWKSX 6WebNc **
Philidelphia Eagles -/- xuCwz fGYFF JWDrb 4HhBh 83Xdc 2tjzW vA8dY V4Gxe JPRom QiMpH TTc8t GGTMS mHpW8d **
Pittsburgh Steelers -/- zk4UH WVJip bqrGw Ym5tW HDNxN 7U8pt xUSDk JAdiF nQE8E MFkUC ReWRM qo4SW WzEf3c **
San Diego Chargers -/- BHJuM iiyB3 LwHrK Bj4H4 GJyMg NkkGE kAtaX BWn6a eGUFh Ke3y5 gcefi WLRh7 hMBBtd **
San Francisco 49ers -/- HE4tp sPuHG fCDaT nyFD2 k3psi mVXu5 aY29S 4iKks BLb8m MCSnZ qKNJ5 xzXyn 3RPeFc **
Seattle Seahawks -/- pkW2z NoQNg QbF9Y vwUD4 2QEx2 iPjsu mA7VL nYmse hoQQr 9WyUo 4cDCK CyMGp UaYD9d **
St. Louis Rams -/- feYuS NqBdK 4MGmh HC6Y5 bUyt7 iDsND G6XhG QBc6p L5PvJ wfns6 WddCq tWuAj is3ped **
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -/- mx8rP Gnztr 5bvkv CT3Q4 TLRzD Jm9n8 KjxDJ MMnXV cMjxt unYn2 PJtjT wChgk QDYjWc **
Tennesee Titans -/- pHLEP Bq6Xf tRGU3 ui7kk mZaSG Xadxi p8dtr i757n EPPkv uCVag 3hBy3 gbYXB otvCQd **
Washington Redskins -/- pHnfE ksZf3 YEPdA qBm9D 5cHA2 AySqn Bs5wU Dpva4 agmxG qCJQr bB8A2 9QXnU nofnWc **



These uniform codes are as accurate as you're going to get, given the limitations within this game. Each one has been updated and rechecked to make sure they work. Not sure if they can be used on X360 but if they do, great. Try them out, tell me what you think, feedback is greatly appreciated.



--
Enjoy your day...
This is great, thanks for posting!

Anybody know if uniform codes are the same for PS3 and Xbox360?
db56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #371
MVP
 
skinnybonez's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

noshun, u should post pics but i understand if u don't want too
skinnybonez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #372
Rookie
 
fliplm0de's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Apr 2006
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
This is great, thanks for posting!

Anybody know if uniform codes are the same for PS3 and Xbox360?
Believe they should be.
fliplm0de is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #373
MVP
 
noshun's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Across from Nintendo & Microsoft & NY
Re: NBA Uniform Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
noshun, u should post pics but i understand if u don't want too
Too many picts to take, otherwise I would.

Please dont quote the teams in this post yet. Missing 1 team which I will edit in. Dont want the quoted post to be missing the 1 team. Been sitting on these codes for a month.

A few teams can be named correctly: Bulls, Grizzlies, Hawks, Hornets, Kings, Rockets, Warriors. Similar names can be Thunderbirds, Wolves.

A few jerseys cannot be created exactly. Portland, Charlotte & Atlanta come to mind here. I got them as close as possible though. Logos were chosen based on shape of the logo and how close I could match them.

Boston's away uni's are like a slight pine-ish green in real life. It's hard to convey the correct green in this game, but i think I matched it closely.

NBA Uniforms: (codes are in sets of 5 characters with 6 for the last set = 66. Take out the spaces, did that so it's easier to read. Stars are just my check/recheck, don't worry about those.)

Atlanta Hawks -/- thdDa hPdr3 5Zqim RMyAX F3Eh5 ArEGH HMc3M kwoNa RMJ3F JSzXf KUYaZ QYzC3 HJwued **
Boston Celtics -/- 5oPR2 XHyUv cUkDQ 9cNni qcx5S a3MuR A3aFd ktGCL GRGBX rKWeo SEt9S eK7xe 7idMqd **
Charlotte Bobcats -/- zhzmj ZYNez CEWY8 jhgiU whVse vgqKQ HtW5G vDimq JNfDg UVXj8 7knye M9qVz GZtJ9d **
Chicago Bulls -/- iHSJF eVtv5 bR2RP 8WqzQ gpvZP Mz8bJ 96kB6 KjDYp KCNGd by2tk xgnTy J6aSp eaGeFc **
Cleveland Cavaliers -/- Yb39b ovurU qjcZA xRb9P UYKGA 35iGt hidYP GapGP Ju6nT r2F6S cdTKk 6icmh 5t4nWc **
Dallas Mavericks -/- eS859 4bHEJ wPY73 HdpXK xTAMC HPCVh s3m6E gBjXp eTpzG WoNXj jsGw3 S7Rx3 5XVuAd **
Denver Nuggets -/- XkJTf 9gCxe Y9Rwo Bm75r gRAkn bWgnU K4hjx SVarC 6tVtS yNyEW wsCFN y4e2x q6noQd **
Detroit Pistons -/- A5Miw pSjLx U4yet TTBkC 9p3Cd X2Une LftuQ bpEBD MXM3J KKLGQ RFyPg QSCgB 5QiASc **
Golden State Warriors -/- c5Fbt dBKzV qPyVj byGyr KZaP2 cg7fi JPTdC gkXy4 4goHh aHr4e JrmNL sJxiT F6YvBd **
Houston Rockets -/- JugNf syp2h dgzRU kxJfz jPShJ XbWTw ttzuL teDeQ E7yHb pJosC oUg4y D2CD5 HyHeFc **
Indiana Pacers -/- exPTt wVxQG K2bKt Z9n85 2fYPB uqPtE jcwvb 8oGAG RCyQ5 ygqaP B9Wjc kQznk zFzRtd **
LA Clippers -/- 3x8xT SU7Y5 xQWYk eun2R XcC7L whTW3 2j5uZ CmMTb iAMwX agSrV cHXw8 bonEx 4MMeFc **
Los Angeles Lakers-/- BuM4R fvqJd XBMgz Q5LnN Rn32R vZGVM yhbRy y77Eu sfCYN oUVgJ gvbf7 VunUN XZJf3c **
Memphis Grizzlies -/- sVtWq M9CvV dYFMu XLdgs cHShb ToniS mZH28 wszyu yz9vM U5oFo 7hVjy KDDHE SMBied **
Miami Heat -/- qSVGJ DPzBV 3cskp qcvfL DaE9D AVqCc Kvk7t bncoS vPzNG g7nSx vkfjH omiY9 hPh32c **
Milwaukee Bucks -/- 4YMZk gfsjG rHj2n 9CCmj eDmfy wvw8X MbWCL Uobaw sK4m4 KaZXy kTfT2 5mQKx edrkNd **
Minnesota Twolves -/- 6B4La Xq5SF 2EEKH 4ubjB Xn25y BMALs nvRPW 8LEXV oxbkR g7y4z 89VEv Y3qMN 2z3oQd **
New Jersey Nets -/- LHoQ5 FRVmr 8sD5S HShb2 r5ioY QHTBM tGkAj o8FHj Exp2z ZMj4o 2B5e2 VNuaN 5YJeFc **
New Orleans Hornets -/- HEZGw VUJDk Lmfnd AnuXK 674U7 TNkpV jCHdz 9c4yG eC6Ed cZVp3 R8d7T qRtF2 joFa9c **
New York Knicks -/- FersX rguYN 6Rhsa DrFhp xjxSq 6Hgq8 Gahkn 8nVW8 zkcDt WVMJu atbaa nzDc2 d5FaPc **
Oklahoma City Thunder -/- ux8hV vXXvY vYpG2 gYHwU 3iBsT ktvnM iwSEt Dfe26 sKbzs xLNbs EufFS QZY2N 8YccAd **
Orlando Magic -/- 62ayx V9HC7 eNS73 kcLJi 2euMg hP2Fw o7tp8 d5jY7 Qj9zQ iZDkC v8Fm2 VMPzi Kyq2Pc **
Philadelphia 76ers -/-
Phoenix Suns -/- dEJiA qtpto Aarec aqiao bCpLe kw7kB fhcAj ZfcaA sPiTb RxAAY WoeLM 5Ci8g KeBACd **
Portland Trailblazers -/- 9Yfnp akghH iGWEb PLFzQ 3A5kg TbMj7 nhHkD Zr6Wf XgS9G vsRVB kyWVv J2k4H ZwHeFc **
Sacramento Kings -/- sbcoB PVNys odwwm Ho8pK 8hRKM RSGCd dHQ5R uw9Ec TmNGs ZnqwH rEAJV 9JMXY QTkCBd **
San Antonio Spurs -/- CLN7T zUHVh aYKCn jp58w 94bP2 mXcvb ryHjJ 9rcJM vc8LA WLigf XSDt6 zhZj4 XJSMMc **
Toronto Raptors -/- cxVXh VU4av b5QTB LAwRz Nz3Tg LnvEe aGYLy LQUNj 7HL3r HxGvn tjnm5 PxWwn UsscFc **
Utah Jazz -/- m88K8 Gphaa qq7Bq hEeDM fvVqB ztNSW CKQwP qDmuS XpBEU SBN6i yNpHw 6yQM6 5pqBdd **
Washington Wizards -/- Pb9wk d4yZX gybej GcfFY EcE6z voRaB 3XUGA JRNwA jFPc7 UGxzz PcbfP pdGoG KPZmed **


These uniform codes are as accurate as you're going to get, given the limitations within this game. Each one has been updated and rechecked to make sure they work. Not sure if they can be used on X360 but if do they great, & please let me know. Try them out, tell me what you think, feedback is greatly appreciated.
__________________
Syn8rgy is a mask..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
FREE Playmakers
Current Rotation: -/- Mutant Football League D.E.
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
noshun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #374
Banned
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Durham NC
Posts: 3,593
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

Noshun great uniform codes. They work on both versions so far as I can tell. Thanks.
lhslancers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #375
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Dec 2006
Blog Entries: 49
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

Tennessee Titans updated to reflect this year's Nike uniforms:



Includes updated collar design as well as Nike shoes and gloves. Set your individual players each to use shoe color 2 for best results.
jyoung is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #376
MVP
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: Uniform Codes Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Here it is Chargers Powder Blue:

B2s3 pMqh ctqd hzr28 Qgqg6 dZU8 xuuz xty2 vdj5 iAvp C7ra 5Gxv ccFE qi6D a9We 4ntc


No spaces, I did that to make it easier to read.


Please try this code and play with them. They look great in play.
Here is the code for the Chargers Powder Blues I mentioned in another thread. It's official I'm back.
Sausage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Top -