Home

CAN YOU MAKE MORE THE 8 TEAMS HELP PLEASE

This is a discussion on CAN YOU MAKE MORE THE 8 TEAMS HELP PLEASE within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2007, 12:52 PM   #9
Rookie

kromo50's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: CAN YOU MAKE MORE THE 8 TEAMS HELP PLEASE

Ok this is what i found out i will try it today. try to log in a different profile before u start the game and create the teams that way. also is anyones game freezing after u created players and change plays on your vip.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:39 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Longtime lurker here. Haven't posted in a while.

Not sure if anybody has posted this in another thread. If you have a memory card you can get another 8 teams per card. Make 8 teams as normal, then save them to your memory card. Delete your roster file on hard drive if you saved it. Restart game with no memory card in 360. You can than make another 8 teams saved to hard drive. After that, with the memory card inserted, whenever you start the game it will ask which roster file to load, HD or Memory Card. It also saves a different set of created players with each roster file. You can still edit them and everything, just save it to the correct drive. Hope it helps.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:01 AM   #11
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

You do know you can have more then 1 roster file??? Create 8 teams and save as roster1. Delete those 8 teams and create 8 teams and save as roster2. Rinse and Repeat.

Just make sure AutoSave is off so you don't overwrite the first save when you delete teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #12
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
You do know you can have more then 1 roster file??? Create 8 teams and save as roster1. Delete those 8 teams and create 8 teams and save as roster2. Rinse and Repeat.

Just make sure AutoSave is off so you don't overwrite the first save when you delete teams.
Yeah what he said.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlewis52
Longtime lurker here. Haven't posted in a while.

Not sure if anybody has posted this in another thread. If you have a memory card you can get another 8 teams per card. Make 8 teams as normal, then save them to your memory card. Delete your roster file on hard drive if you saved it. Restart game with no memory card in 360. You can than make another 8 teams saved to hard drive. After that, with the memory card inserted, whenever you start the game it will ask which roster file to load, HD or Memory Card. It also saves a different set of created players with each roster file. You can still edit them and everything, just save it to the correct drive. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the advice. Pretty good for a lurker.

Peace
Old 08-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

Have you tested this? Because the game wouldn't let me save a second roster save when I tried. The save system seems different than 2K5. In 2K5, you can of course save any number of different roster saves. But when I tried it with APF, it only gave me the one option of saving overtop of my original roster save.

Unless I was doing something wrong...?

Last edited by baa7; 08-01-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
Rookie

paysworld's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Have you tested this? Because the game wouldn't let me save a second roster save when I tried. The save system seems different than 2K5. In 2K5, you can of course save any number of different roster saves. But when I tried it with APF, it only gave me the one option of saving overtop of my original roster save.

Unless I was doing something wrong...?
same here. There is no option to create a new roster file. You canhowever use a memory card to save at least one more roster. So in essence you could have a max of 24 teams saved between the hard drive and two memory cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 05:47 AM   #16
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:

I take this back... I had never tried but assumed it would work because everytime I saved my roster file, the create new was listed undeneath it... Why in the world would any prevent you from creating more the one roster file??? Better yet, why would any developer prevent you from naming/renaming your roster file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »