Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #17
MVP
 
bigball12's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Birmingham, MI
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
It worked for me fine, I had to replace my existing roster with yours.

So when I loaded it up it was your team (T's) and you have what appears to be Vols colors?

But anyway it did work, now I just need to create my team again. All of your created players are there.

Thanks!!
How did you replace it? Just delete yours?
bigball12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:44 AM   #18
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

When you unzip his file (on page one of this thread) there are two files there, just make sure you just load up the .z36 file on your 360 Xchange.
Before you start up the game go to memory on the dashboard, move Dave's roster from the card to your HD.
It will tell you a roster file already exists and if you would like to replace it. Say yes!!
Now you have his team, with all of the players he created in the mix of players when you go to edit team.
Cowboysfor life is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #19
MVP
 
bigball12's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Birmingham, MI
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
When you unzip his file (on page one of this thread) there are two files there, just make sure you just load up the .z36 file on your 360 Xchange.
Before you start up the game go to memory on the dashboard, move Dave's roster from the card to your HD.
It will tell you a roster file already exists and if you would like to replace it. Say yes!!
Now you have his team, with all of the players he created in the mix of players when you go to edit team.
I have done rosters before about 60 times, and I am using xport with my HD, not the mem card way. But I extract the .ros file and put it in the correct directory, and it still loads my data, even though I deleted my roster. It's the wierdest thing!
bigball12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:11 AM   #20
MVP
 
dave360's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hades
Posts: 4,067
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

I have no idea how to help you with XPort. I had an XSata but I haven't used it in well over a year.
dave360 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #21
MVP
 
bigball12's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Birmingham, MI
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
I have no idea how to help you with XPort. I had an XSata but I haven't used it in well over a year.
With Xport all you do is convert the .z36 file to a .bin, than take out the Roster.ROS out of the bin and inject it into the correct folder, which I have done. This is a very standard procedure, I have no clue to why this isn't working!

Last edited by bigball12; 07-29-2007 at 11:24 AM.
bigball12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #22
MVP
 
dave360's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hades
Posts: 4,067
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Try turning on your 360 and deleting the roster save from your hard drive first, then putting the downloaded file onto there. See if that works.
dave360 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:35 AM   #23
MVP
 
bigball12's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Birmingham, MI
Angry Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
Try turning on your 360 and deleting the roster save from your hard drive first, then putting the downloaded file onto there. See if that works.
Already tried it and 4-5 other ways of deleting my roster. I dont know why its doing this, I guess I'll just create them on my own.
bigball12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #24
MVP
 
dave360's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hades
Posts: 4,067
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Already tried it and 4-5 other ways of deleting my roster. I dont know why its doing this, I guess I'll just create them on my own.
Maybe the file is in more than one place? Can you go thru all the folders on the hard drive and look for it?
dave360 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Top -