Home

All Pro 2k8 Legends file

This is a discussion on All Pro 2k8 Legends file within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #17
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
It worked for me fine, I had to replace my existing roster with yours.

So when I loaded it up it was your team (T's) and you have what appears to be Vols colors?

But anyway it did work, now I just need to create my team again. All of your created players are there.

Thanks!!
How did you replace it? Just delete yours?
Old 07-29-2007, 10:44 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

When you unzip his file (on page one of this thread) there are two files there, just make sure you just load up the .z36 file on your 360 Xchange.
Before you start up the game go to memory on the dashboard, move Dave's roster from the card to your HD.
It will tell you a roster file already exists and if you would like to replace it. Say yes!!
Now you have his team, with all of the players he created in the mix of players when you go to edit team.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #19
MVP

bigball12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
When you unzip his file (on page one of this thread) there are two files there, just make sure you just load up the .z36 file on your 360 Xchange.
Before you start up the game go to memory on the dashboard, move Dave's roster from the card to your HD.
It will tell you a roster file already exists and if you would like to replace it. Say yes!!
Now you have his team, with all of the players he created in the mix of players when you go to edit team.
I have done rosters before about 60 times, and I am using xport with my HD, not the mem card way. But I extract the .ros file and put it in the correct directory, and it still loads my data, even though I deleted my roster. It's the wierdest thing!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:11 AM   #20
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

I have no idea how to help you with XPort. I had an XSata but I haven't used it in well over a year.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #21
MVP

bigball12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
I have no idea how to help you with XPort. I had an XSata but I haven't used it in well over a year.
With Xport all you do is convert the .z36 file to a .bin, than take out the Roster.ROS out of the bin and inject it into the correct folder, which I have done. This is a very standard procedure, I have no clue to why this isn't working!

Last edited by bigball12; 07-29-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #22
MVP

dave360's Arena

Try turning on your 360 and deleting the roster save from your hard drive first, then putting the downloaded file onto there. See if that works.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:35 AM   #23
MVP

bigball12's Arena

Angry Re: All Pro 2k8 Legends file

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
Try turning on your 360 and deleting the roster save from your hard drive first, then putting the downloaded file onto there. See if that works.
Already tried it and 4-5 other ways of deleting my roster. I dont know why its doing this, I guess I'll just create them on my own.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #24
MVP

dave360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Already tried it and 4-5 other ways of deleting my roster. I dont know why its doing this, I guess I'll just create them on my own.
Maybe the file is in more than one place? Can you go thru all the folders on the hard drive and look for it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »