Home

Helpful CAPs Site

This is a discussion on Helpful CAPs Site within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Helpful CAPs Site

Yeah, I'm kind of glad for APF, because I couldn't handle playing with my current-day Raiders.

Thanks for the input on the CAPs. You can only give one attribute to Bronzes, so I'll have to choose between the two for Fernandez.

I created Phil Villapiano as a silver with Run Coverage and Big Hit, and he destroyed the opponents in my first game--11 tackles, all right at the LOS. I wound up giving Martin Coverage, and he played very well. He showed some impressive physicality, too, so I think I'm gonna keep him like I have him.

Hell, I even made a Jay Schroeder, and he played just like the real-life version. Bronze with Rocket Arm--he threw for 296 yds, 2 TD and 3 INT for the win.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Yeah, I'm kind of glad for APF, because I couldn't handle playing with my current-day Raiders.

Thanks for the input on the CAPs. You can only give one attribute to Bronzes, so I'll have to choose between the two for Fernandez.

I created Phil Villapiano as a silver with Run Coverage and Big Hit, and he destroyed the opponents in my first game--11 tackles, all right at the LOS. I wound up giving Martin Coverage, and he played very well. He showed some impressive physicality, too, so I think I'm gonna keep him like I have him.

Hell, I even made a Jay Schroeder, and he played just like the real-life version. Bronze with Rocket Arm--he threw for 296 yds, 2 TD and 3 INT for the win.
Looks as if you are having some success with your Raider CAPS.
Too bad we're restricted with # of picks from the three levels, i'd really liked to have seen us able to edit the generic players as far as names go.

I would have liked to have an all raider team for both sides of the ball. Maybe more customization if APF comes out in a new iteration.

I would have loved to be able to replicate the 76 team to a man.
Awesome squad, i surely enjoyed watching them destroy the Vikes.

I do like the way Stabler plays in this game, i generally use him as my QB.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Yeah, it's been a lot of fun working on the Raiders team, and that site has some really good info for doing that. My most successful CAPs so far have been Alzado, Villapiano, Hendricks, and Kaufman. I couldn't get Bo going, but I'm gonna stick it out for a bit and see if I can get a big game in with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »