Home

2009 Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on 2009 Tennessee Titans within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
2009 Tennessee Titans

I'm making a team based on a Titans, but I'm not enitrely sure who to use at the Bronze level.

GOLD
HB Chris Johnson- Speed Burner, BAB, Quick Feet, Finesse, Stamina/Workhorse?
OLB Keith Bullock- Run Coverage, Wrap Up Tackler, Quick Feet, ???, ???

SILVER
CB Courtland Finnegan- Coverage Bonus, Quick Feet
DE Kyle Vanden Bosch- Pass Rush Bonus, Club
QB Vince Young- Scrambler, Rocket Arm (never been a huge VY fan, but he did lead the team to 7-1 as the starter)

BRONZE
LT Michael Roos- Brick Wall
TE Alge Crumpler/Bo Scaife?- Possession Reciever
FS Michael Griffin?- Quick Feet
WR Kenny Britt?- Soft Hands
MLB Stephen Tulloch?- Run Coverage
K Rob Bironas?- Kick Accuracy Bonus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: 2009 Tennessee Titans

Michael Roos should swap places with KVB. Courtland Finnegan should have Strength Bonus. Michael Griffin deserves Coverage Bonus.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2009 Tennessee Titans

If you really want it based off the '09 Titans I'd change it up a bit.

Keith Bulluck isn't quite what he used to be and he's no longer one of the best players on the team, I'd bump him down to at least a silver and just keep Quick Feet & Run Coverage but I think there are more deserving Silvers.

The other gold would probably be a player you didn't even list; RT David Stewart. He's the clear cut best RT in the league at the moment and has been more consistent than Michael Roos.

I wouldn't say Cortland Finnegan has great strength or any kind of exceptional strength for his position, he's so effective defending the run because of how quickly and aggressively he pursues.

I can't decide who get's the last bronze; Kenny Britt had his moments as a capable #2 receiver, KVB had a down year after Haynesworth left (Coincidence?) but has been a good pass rusher in the past and finally Michael Griffin came into the season in many peoples minds as a top 5 safety but went on to have one of the worst seasons in the league at his position.

I'd probably give it to Michael Griffin and just consider this season a wash for him rather than an indication of his development.

GOLD
HB Chris Johnson- Speed Burner, BAB, Work Horse, Finesse, Quick Feet
RT David Stewart - Brick Wall, Strength Bonus, Bulldozer, Stonewall and Stamina Bonus

SILVER
LT Michael Roos- Brick Wall, Quick Feet
CB Courtland Finnegan- Coverage Bonus, Closing Speed
QB Vince Young- Scrambler, Play Fake (Young's running ability combined with his ability to disguise the hand off makes him a decent play action QB. He has a good deep ball but I wouldn't consider him as having one of the stronger arms in the league)

BRONZE
MLB Stephen Tulloch- Run Coverage
DT Tony Brown - Pass Rush Bonus (Brown is a little less known but he's been getting very good pressure the past few years and was one of the few Titan D-lineman who didn't completely blow chunks after Haynesworth left)
TE Alge Crumpler- Bulldozer
OLB Keith Bulluck - Quick Feet

WR Kenny Britt- Soft Hands
FS Michael Griffin- Coverage Bonus
DE Kyle Vanden Bosch - Pass Rusher

Last edited by hiuhyoi; 02-26-2010 at 12:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »