Home

2010 Detroit Lions with edited generics

This is a discussion on 2010 Detroit Lions with edited generics within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: 2010 Detroit Lions with edited generics

Yes, I make sure every player has at least 1 of their names in the announcer database. Otherwise the announcer just says their uniform number.

Feel free to change those guys to their real full names if you don't care about the announcers.

You can safely edit anything about the players besides abilities and position.

If you edit either of those two things, the players will lose all their current abilities.

Do not re-edit the team, etiher, or you will lose your generics.

Last edited by jyoung; 01-03-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

does anyone have more teams?
Old 01-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I can't take it anymore. Can someone post a step by step on what to do. I'm such a noob when it comes to this Hex stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 05:12 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I ran with some problems from both Roster and Season files. Some of the bronze players have lost all their abilities. They are on the roster but no abilities assign to them. I'll keep testing whats going on and see whats the deal.

Other issues I have encounted is once I get back to the game to load the default rosters the game freezes on me. Either way nice work Weeman on the roster

All Pro Ladder Record 4-1
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown
I ran with some problems from both Roster and Season files. Some of the bronze players have lost all their abilities. They are on the roster but no abilities assign to them. I'll keep testing whats going on and see whats the deal.

Other issues I have encounted is once I get back to the game to load the default rosters the game freezes on me. Either way nice work Weeman on the roster
I got confused with the already created players, there is no issue with the hex roster. Weeman had just created a generic player. The other problem though still persist of the game freezing when it loads back to the default rosters. You can take the team online but you can't bring the game back to offline mode. You can load the team from new season but when try to bring them back to teams mode it will attempt to load default rosters causing to freeze. Best way is to save the roster file from dash board and load game. If you try to do it within the game the season file will crash when brought back to main mode from season mode. I hope that makes sense. The other thing I was able to do was give the gold WR 5 stars within the game. Weeman has created him with 3 attributes it could of been because he created him within game and not hex editor who knows.

All Pro Ladder Record 4-1
Old 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Yeah you can edit Calvin Johnson and give him 5 abilities if you want.

I only gave him 3 abilities because this team is going to be used for an online league where we limit offensive players.

Stafford can also be edited to change his ability since it's just 1 normal abilitiy.

Same with Suh since his 5 abilites were assigned normally as well.

Don't change the position, tier, or abilities of the other guys, though.

As you've found out, trying to load default rosters with the edited generics currently on file will make the game freeze. If you want to reload the defeault roster, you have to exit back to the Xbox dashboard and reboot APF.

Last edited by jyoung; 01-04-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I can't take it anymore. Can someone post a step by step on what to do. I'm such a noob when it comes to this Hex stuff.

Thanks in advance.
The hex guide I wrote is being proofed as we speak, so keep an eye on the APF section and it should be up by the end of this week or early next week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #16
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Thanks for the help wEE. I have a Microsoft USB flash drive and 360 slim. I just want to check these out. What do I do to start with the upload? Again, sorry for being so noobish with this.

Any help is so much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »