Home

Philadelphia Eagles

This is a discussion on Philadelphia Eagles within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Philadelphia Eagles

I am almost done and if anybody interested just let me know. BTW Vick can out run every lineman, linebacker (just about) and many corners. His not jackson fast but he is pretty quick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Philadelphia Eagles

Roster of Eagles for most part
Attached Files
File Type: rar Roster.rar (411.8 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-06-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

im bouta check it out
Old 02-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
Rookie

tell me what you think
Old 02-06-2011, 02:34 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
tell me what you think
If I wanted to copy your Eagles team from your roster file onto my own created roster file with the 49ers, is it possible to do this? I know we can copy and paste the color palettes like Catcatch showed but can it be done with rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2011, 02:42 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Speed wise you nailed jackson everything looks pretty good, although some wieghts are off like mccoy isnt 220 pounds and vicks 215. Also idk if its different in all pro football, but in 2k5 there are 2 juke animations with the triggers..One is for power backs and one is for finesse, if its the same theory for apf then mccoy has a power back juke and so does vick (where they put there shoulder down instead of the hop) I wish I could combine this with rate sports patriots roster.

I play on fast mode, Vick feels true to life haha
Old 02-06-2011, 03:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayp
Speed wise you nailed jackson everything looks pretty good, although some wieghts are off like mccoy isnt 220 pounds and vicks 215. Also idk if its different in all pro football, but in 2k5 there are 2 juke animations with the triggers..One is for power backs and one is for finesse, if its the same theory for apf then mccoy has a power back juke and so does vick (where they put there shoulder down instead of the hop) I wish I could combine this with rate sports patriots roster.

I play on fast mode, Vick feels true to life haha
i wasnt really worried about the weight as much just wanted to get it done. Yea playing with Vick is great, and i do have the NFC East roster so you can play against other real teams
Old 02-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
i wasnt really worried about the weight as much just wanted to get it done. Yea playing with Vick is great, and i do have the NFC East roster so you can play against other real teams
Yo I played with your Philly roster and they are really good. I noticed you still have the stars under them. Were you going to remove the stars when you did your final set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »