Home

So, I've used Horizon before but....

This is a discussion on So, I've used Horizon before but.... within the APF 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-12-2021, 11:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
So, I've used Horizon before but....

...not having much luck getting updated, "real" NFL rosters in APF2K8. Not using the editor. Just no time for that these days but just wanting to download some already made rosters of either the most up to date or maybe the 1993 rosters.

I've got usb formatted, saved roster, etc....but do you need an old roster and your profile in the package manager screen, or just roster? Do you replace or inject? I've heard conflicting reports and what I've done in the past on NHL2k8 does not work.

Help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
Pro

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So, I've used Horizon before but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudey32
...not having much luck getting updated, "real" NFL rosters in APF2K8. Not using the editor. Just no time for that these days but just wanting to download some already made rosters of either the most up to date or maybe the 1993 rosters.

I've got usb formatted, saved roster, etc....but do you need an old roster and your profile in the package manager screen, or just roster? Do you replace or inject? I've heard conflicting reports and what I've done in the past on NHL2k8 does not work.

Help!
Check this out. I have done this on the 360 I am not tech savvy but had no problem getting new rosters. I haven't done this in years someone else will be of more help. You do need your own in game roster though. Easy once you've done it a couple of times.

https://www.simheads.com/forums/apf-2k8-rosters/
Old 03-14-2021, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah I've been there. Some of the conflicting reports are in there.

Hopefully someone here can walk me thru it. Again, not using editor just downloading a roster and trying to overwrite it with Horizon.
Old 03-14-2021, 06:51 PM   #4
Pro

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0

See if this helps it is not long at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1O...troProductions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »