Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytes2117
I'm making a realistic looking Carolina Panthers logo which I hope to be finished with by tonight or tomorrow. It's about 70% finished.

Just note that I haven't began working on the right side, top right, top left of the panthers face just yet. The rest will be a breeze seeing as how I've gotten the main layer finished.

Here are pictures of the uniform with the unfinished logo.
Please delete this post as well. I dont want to clutter up the board untill it is aproved by either me or wheelman990
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 07:56 PM   #106
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPOMAN
Hey pats fan guy I just made a kick *** colts I will PM you the link this week. You can play online because I put Green Bay Packer s and I did that for some of the players I made the Bears Packers Lions and Colts. I most liky won't be able to do the rosters.
Sounds good. Why dont you wait till thursday morning to pm it to me thanks.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:59 PM   #107
Banned

Ok guys I am leaving tonight at 11 pst. For a grad trip.

Please send all files and pictures to wheelman990. BEFORE POSTING HERE.

Wheelman you can just pm me the master file thursday morning and all get it up to the front page.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:01 PM   #108
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Sounds good. Why dont you wait till thursday morning to pm it to me thanks.
Sounds cool.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #109
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

I am going to go ahead and sticky this thread for you guys until the file is done.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:07 PM   #110
Banned

OVR: 49

OK, I got the official file started. I did the Cleveland Browns since it was my first time using the editing tool(Ive had the game a whole 1 hour now,lol).

Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1c122ztymyv/PS3.rar

All you need to do is unzip it and then place the entire folder called "PS3" on a USB thumb drive and copy to your ps3 console. This may take over your current roster saves, I'm not sure. I made a profile called NFL_Backbreaker. You could do the same and load this file to that profile, and not mess with your normal gaming profile and saves...your choice. I have 2 ps3's with different usernames, so I'll play around and see what happens. If theres any issues, let me know, will get them fixed.

The Browns save looks pretty good. Someone may want to give the helmets a little more color then I did. The 2nd person to make a team can do this if they want. I didnt do the roster, just the uniforms. If someone cant do logo's, a good thing to help out is to make acurate rosters. This will involve some time to find correct sized players with simular attributes.

I'll try another team shortly.

Thanks guys!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:14 PM   #111
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
OK, I got the official file started. I did the Cleveland Browns since it was my first time using the editing tool(Ive had the game a whole 1 hour now,lol).

Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1c122ztymyv/PS3.rar

All you need to do is unzip it and then place the entire folder called "PS3" on a USB thumb drive and copy to your ps3 console. This may take over your current roster saves, I'm not sure. I made a profile called NFL_Backbreaker. You could do the same and load this file to that profile, and not mess with your normal gaming profile and saves...your choice. I have 2 ps3's with different usernames, so I'll play around and see what happens. If theres any issues, let me know, will get them fixed.

The Browns save looks pretty good. Someone may want to give the helmets a little more color then I did. The 2nd person to make a team can do this if they want. I didnt do the roster, just the uniforms. If someone cant do logo's, a good thing to help out is to make acurate rosters. This will involve some time to find correct sized players with simular attributes.

I'll try another team shortly.

Thanks guys!!
Thanks man. Looks good. All upload it to the front page, and thursday morning just send me the newest file and all post it up. Your the only one who can aprove these teams untill thursday, so thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #112
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
I am going to go ahead and sticky this thread for you guys until the file is done.
Thanks. Mabey we could do it how the nba 2k10 music is done. you know the file is stickied and closed, but we also have this thread stickied for stuff that needs to be done to the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »