Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2010, 10:50 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityChamp
Cool, I get it. But how are we gonna get all 32 teams on one custom team save?
Person A - Creates a blank master file.

Person B - Downloads master file and creates the Broncos.

Person A - Reviews Bronco creation and gives it the seal of approval. Broncos are now an official part of the file. First post gets updated with new master file.

Person C - Downloads master file and adds the Titans.

Person A - Gives Titans creation the seal of approval. Titans now an official part of the file. First post updated again.

That pattern continues until all teams are in the file. That's why it would be beneficial to have some kind of order for people to follow otherwise they will need to recreate their teams to add them to the master file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #122
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razom

Person A - Reviews Bronco creation and gives it the seal of approval. Broncos are now an official part of the file. First post gets updated with new master file.

Person A - Gives Titans creation the seal of approval. Titans now an official part of the file. First post updated again.

That pattern continues until all teams are in the file. That's why it would be beneficial to have some kind of order for people to follow otherwise they will need to recreate their teams to add them to the master file.
I see. You have to add your team to the file and then upload it so the next person can do that also. Makes sense. Thanks.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders
Old 05-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:

Exactly right. This is how it will work.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #124
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

I can do the:
Bengals
Steelers
Colts
Titans
Cowboys
Giants
Bears
Packers
Vikings (Just the helmet logo)
49ers

I could probably do 2 or 3 of these tomorrow but the roster file on the main page only has the Browns. Tomorrow is the only day I can work on it cause I have work the rest of the week.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #125
Banned

OVR: 15

Just a few questions -

1) How many teams can be created?
2) How many players can be created?
3) Can you rename generic players?
4) Can you edit player equipment because the one thing that I have noticed is that EVERY player wears a dark visor and quite honestly, that will anoy the hell out of me?
5) Obviously, I dont have the game yet but how is it possible to create the logos and uniforms in-game? Wouldnt the editor need the actual NFL team logos and stuff?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #126
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Just a few questions -

1) How many teams can be created?
2) How many players can be created?
3) Can you rename generic players?
4) Can you edit player equipment because the one thing that I have noticed is that EVERY player wears a dark visor and quite honestly, that will anoy the hell out of me?
5) Obviously, I dont have the game yet but how is it possible to create the logos and uniforms in-game? Wouldnt the editor need the actual NFL team logos and stuff?

Thanks.
1) 32 teams can be created on a save file.
2) No player creation. You can edit the name, number, and skin color of the players on the team though.
3) See answer 2.
4) Every player has the same equipment, it is all default.
5) The editor is used combining different shapes to create the logo that you want. For example I made the Austin Marshals and their logo is basically a circle with a start in the middle. First I made a giant gold circle, then I cut a circle into the middle of it. I added a gold star (one of the shapes you can use) and stretched it out inside the hole. Then just used one of the letter fonts to wright Austin on top and Marshals on the bottom in black letters and I have a logo. Check out my arena for some of my team creations.

Last edited by Figment; 06-01-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #127
Banned

OVR: 49

New file. Please use this save file. There are around 6 teams or more there. cards, browns, steelers, charges, lions, +more

http://www.mediafire.com/?iqmiizdaznv

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-01-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #128
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Wouldn't it be easier to just find one person to do all of the logos/uniforms, then one person to do all of the player naming? That way there's no risk of multiple versions of the file floating around and you don't have to worry about communication issues and figuring out any kind of pecking order or anything like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »