Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

When you guys finish I'll buy the game.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 49

I went to gamestop today, and they didnt have any copies. They had told me they had 1 copy on saturday, so thats what I get for waiting a day.

Don't worry guys. If this isnt going anywhere, I'll have the game in a few and get things rolling. The cool thing about this method is the next guy can always tweak your efforts if its not perfect.

If anyone creates a team(again use a fresh profile, and please label it bbreaker, or backbreaker, or something besides bill, ted, ryan, lol) I'll gladly walk them through how to upload it. It is SO easy. Ive done this with all pro 2k8 and Madden 2010, and it is so simple. Its like saving a mp3 to a flash drive and putting it on your pc. Its that easy.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPOMAN
I also made the bears. I put spackers like Green Bay Packer s
and Aaro n Rodgers.
Ok sounds good.

__________________________________________________ _________

And also for you as well as anyone else PM me and another authorized members the file. DO NOT POST IT HERE FIRST.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #36
Rookie

FroznYogurt's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
Luckily the Cowboys have one of the simplest logos possible. Just a big white star with a slightly smaller blue star on top of it. The hardest part of the Cowboys would be getting the colors right (since they use different blues between home and away). I was hoping to be able to come in and do the Cowboys, but you beat me to it.
If you can do them better than I can, go for it. When I get home from Virginia tomorrow, I'll try it out and see if I'm any good.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 49

Heres how we get this project rolling!

who ever wants to get cracking. here is the steps.

Well, I'm on ps3, and this is absolutely the easiest thing to do in the world. Heres what you want to do.

#1. create a new profile. Keep your old for all your gaming and trophies, just create a new one so we can all share a profile, and it will be clean. I recommend calling the profile backbreaker, or bbreaker, or nflbb, etc... and not danny, tommy, timmy, bill, ted, etc...because thats a pretty gay profile for us all to have to look at.

#2 Using that profile, create 1 nfl team, or as many teams as you feel like you want to create.

#3 Save your roster in the game like you always would after creating a team(s)

#4 Exit out of the game and go to the ps3 Main dashboard/menu. Scroll over to the games menues and go up or down until you see saved data utility (ps3)

#5 Scroll through until you find your backbreaker roster save (under the correct profile! It should tell you which one is which)

#6 insert a usb drive into your ps3.

#7 with the correct save file from step #5 press the triangle button. Select copy, and choose the usb storage device as the destintaion.

#8 remove the usb drive after the copy is complete, and put it in your pc.

#9 Upload the file off the usb onto your pc.

#10 Upload the file off your pc to a file sharing website. You can also skip #9 and upload it from the usb thumb drive straight to a online file sharing website. Which ever you prefer.

Done!

Then the next guy just downloads the file to his thumbdrive, puts it in his ps3, goes to the games menue in the dashboard, scrolls down to the usb thumb drive is highlighted, enter it, find the roster file and select copy. It will place it in the correct folder where you can use it in the game. Then you can create a team or few more teams and upload it again by using the 10 steps above again, and so fourth and so on.

This is a easy way to get all 32 nfl teams, and one person wont have to do all the work. The only downside is you cant use these teams online unless we change up the players names, and teamnames, etc.

I prfer to use the real names, and teamnames, and just play offline. But thats just my opinion. If someone wants to use a team online, just change the names up later on your personal save file when we are done. Lets get cracking.

Last edited by wheelman990; 05-30-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Heres how we get this project rolling!

who ever wants to get cracking. here is the steps.

Well, I'm on ps3, and this is absolutely the easiest thing to do in the world. Heres what you want to do.

#1. create a new profile. Keep your old for all your gaming and trophies, just create a new one so we can all share a profile, and it will be clean. I recommend calling the profile backbreaker, or bbreaker, or nflbb, etc... and not danny, tommy, timmy, bill, ted, etc...because thats a pretty gay profile for us all to have to look at.

#2 Using that profile, create 1 nfl team, or as many teams as you feel like you want to create.

#3 Save your roster in the game like you always would after creating a team(s)

#4 Exit out of the game and go to the ps3 Main dashboard/menu. Scroll over to the games menues and go up or down until you see saved data utility (ps3)

#5 Scroll through until you find your backbreaker roster save (under the correct profile! It should tell you which one is which)

#6 insert a usb drive into your ps3.

#7 with the correct save file from step #5 press the triangle button. Select copy, and choose the usb storage device as the destintaion.

#8 remove the usb drive after the copy is complete, and put it in your pc.

#9 Upload the file off the usb onto your pc.

#10 Upload the file off your pc to a file sharing website. You can also skip #9 and upload it from the usb thumb drive straight to a online file sharing website. Which ever you prefer.

Done!

Then the next guy just downloads the file to his thumbdrive, puts it in his ps3, goes to the games menue in the dashboard, scrolls down to the usb thumb drive is highlighted, enter it, find the roster file and select copy. It will place it in the correct folder where you can use it in the game. Then you can create a team or few more teams and upload it again by using the 10 steps above again, and so fourth and so on.

This is a easy way to get all 32 nfl teams, and one person wont have to do all the work. The only downside is you cant use these teams online unless we change up the players names, and teamnames, etc.

I prfer to use the real names, and teamnames, and just play offline. But thats just my opinion. If someone wants to use a team online, just change the names up later on your personal save file when we are done. Lets get cracking.
Thanks man. All put this one the front page. Remember though, all of you guys have to get mine or your aproval first. Make sure you PM us the file do not post it here first and we will let you know if its good and all put the updated file to the front page.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Patriotsk1d once the 32 teams are created are you guys going to post it so everyone can download it?
Old 05-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #40
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

maybe I just don't understand how this is being done, but is someone just passing the file onto the next person to work on and then they give it back or is it posted somewhere? The Bears are already done so I don't know who I can do, noone that intricate but I could knockout a couple simple teams or atleast try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »