Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Ok so this page is for easy access to every roster maker out theirs files.

ESPOMAN OFFICAL XFL teams thread Ps3.
sketchone2K9http://rapidshare.com/files/39875417...Final.rar.html
Any new roster makers who has a project just start your thread and give me the link, and all post it here.

Last edited by beastsofboston; 06-14-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

I'll make the Bucs tomorrow. If everyone pics 1 team to create, we can have the entire NFL probably by Tuesday. The only thing we need is a place to file share them. A place that's PS3 browser friendly.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

No one has explained how to export them and upload them somewhere...
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 49

We really need someone to make a new clean account, and make all the teams, and create a roster save and upload the file. I know probably wont happen, but it sure would be awesome!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
Rookie

FroznYogurt's Arena

OVR: 24

I could create the cowboys if I can pick up the game today. I'm in Virginia right now, so I gotta find a ganestop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
No one has explained how to export them and upload them somewhere...
what you do is make some teams.....

after that go PS3 save menu on the XMB.....put a usb memory card into your PS3....go to BackBreaker save...click it...then choose custom team saves....and copy it to the USB....

take USB to you computer...and upload that PSV file..

the only problem is...I don't know if each person can do one at a time and then pick and choose....I'm think we might need one person to do everything.

or one person to do all the team rosters, then give that file to someone who is good at making logos and uniforms....and they make finish the custom teams...

then we can download one file.....

in the mean time we can play that other person's roster file.....
Old 05-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 51

Ok well this is how it will work.

You tell us what team your making here. Then make them and upload it to this site. Then I will download it and if its authentic I will save it to the official File and upload it to the first post.

Hows that sound.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Ok well this is how it will work.

You tell us what team your making here. Then make them and upload it to this site. Then I will download it and if its authentic I will save it to the official File and upload it to the first post.

Hows that sound.
I don't think it is that easy....

someone correct me if I'm wrong here.....but I believe there is only ONE custom team save file allowed per PS3 user profile....

so lets say I made the 9ers....and you made the Saints.....now if I copy your Saints file (which would be call Custom Team save) to my profile on my PS3....it will tell me if I want to over write my "Custom Team save" which has my 9ers....

same thing if one person made all the NFL teams.....and another person made all the rosters.....they can't combine them....one of those files will have to be over writen (deleted)

that is why I say we should have one person do all the rosters....and then when he is finished, he can give that Custom Team Save to another person who is good at creating logos and uniforms.....and then that person can edit every uniform for each team, which has the correct rosters already.....and when he is finished....we can all download the complete teams and roster file...

also while we are waiting for our talented graphic artist finish up the teams....we can still download a copy of the rosters file...and just play with NFL rosters with genaric uniform teams....until our artist is finished.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »