Home

Backbreaker Nfl 4.0 (ps3) All 32

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Nfl 4.0 (ps3) All 32 within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 04:36 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Backbreaker Nfl 4.0 (ps3) All 32

Hello,

I'm from Spain (Europe) and I have just registered to this forum because i'm amazed by the hard work that has been done here with the NFL teams for BB.

I'm very interested in getting this for my game but I have realised there is a little problem: my game is the European version (I guess) of BB so the code is different from the one in USA. I noticed this as the one of the folders in the zip file starts with the code BLUS30344 whilst my game has the code BLES00944.

I tried to copy the content of the zip without changing anything and when I start BB the game creates a new custom teams file and doesn't realise there is the one with the NFL teams (guess this is due to the code thing), so I end up with two custom team files and the game recognises only the one created by itself and not the one with NFL teams in it. Then, I tried changing the folder's name to BLES00944-BBCUST_TM but then the PS3 says data is corrupt.

I guess that changing the folder's name is not enough and that some changes on the actual files must be done but I do not know what changes to make. Any advice?

Thanks a lot guys, thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 04:49 AM   #66
Rookie

^ maybe thats y, im aussie!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 9

How do you change player ratings??
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones16
How do you change player ratings??
You can't on the PS3.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solisillo
Hello,

I'm from Spain (Europe) and I have just registered to this forum because i'm amazed by the hard work that has been done here with the NFL teams for BB.

I'm very interested in getting this for my game but I have realised there is a little problem: my game is the European version (I guess) of BB so the code is different from the one in USA. I noticed this as the one of the folders in the zip file starts with the code BLUS30344 whilst my game has the code BLES00944.

I tried to copy the content of the zip without changing anything and when I start BB the game creates a new custom teams file and doesn't realise there is the one with the NFL teams (guess this is due to the code thing), so I end up with two custom team files and the game recognises only the one created by itself and not the one with NFL teams in it. Then, I tried changing the folder's name to BLES00944-BBCUST_TM but then the PS3 says data is corrupt.

I guess that changing the folder's name is not enough and that some changes on the actual files must be done but I do not know what changes to make. Any advice?

Thanks a lot guys, thanks for your help.
same problem ... i'm from italy and i buy a eu version... damned ...
i think that there's also some problem in the file BBCUST1 that are encrypted... i try to write on support on backbreaker forum but my account are blocked....

i'm very very sad for this...
Old 07-27-2010, 08:01 AM   #70
Rookie

Hi,
I have the same problem... Does anyone have any kind of solution please ?

Thx mate...
Old 07-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

are to still working on this roster? I am getting a PS3 and Backbreaker. Thanks for the hard work already put in.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »