Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 10
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Uploaded 1.2 in the first post. This should fix the problem with Import/Export. NOTE: If you exported teams using 1.1, you will have to re-export them using 1.2 in order for import to work. I suggest just deleting all previously exported teams and just re-export them as to not get mixed up.
Problem solved, I cannot thank you enough sir.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.1 (6/10 Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Could somebody give me a quick step by step on how to do this? I read the link somebody posted on the first page, but I am still not sure how to do this.

I am really lost at the moment on how to get the saves back and forth.
i found the only programs needed are the finn editor and modio.

modio opens,resigns,rehashes and saves your file on to your flash drive.

...a very very simple process.

assuming you hav downloaded the save file :
1.save a backbreaker file onto your flashdrive from your xbox(created team preferably).
2. place your flash drive into your pc
3.open modio
4.click the large M in the upper left hand corner of the application
5.once you have clicked the M a drop down menu appears.scroll down to "explore my device"
6.next click file,then open/close drive. this will open your flash drive.
7.double click the content folder until you cascade through to the backbreaker folder.
8.once you see the file bbcust in the right panel right click it and select extract. this will allow you to move your save from your xbox to a folder on your pc. keep this file clos by because you will need it again.
9.once you move the bbcust file to a folder on your pc double click the word 'partition in the left panel. this will colapse your folders.
9.you should now see the content folder in the left panel.
10. right click it and delete the file from your flash drive.
11.close the device explorer wiindow.

12.click the large M in the upper left corner again. this time you will select "open resigner"
13. click load file in the upper middle of the screen. then select the bbcust file that you just move to your pc from your xbox.
14.with that window still open click the large M again in the upper left corner and select "open resigner" . you should now have 2 resigner windows open.
15. in the 2nd resigner window click theload file button in the upper middle of the screen and load the backbreaker file that you downloaded.

16.notice the profile id/device id of your original file and the file yougot from the net are different. copy your profile/device id to the resigner window with the downloaded backbreaker. you have to replace profile id/device id with your own so that your xbox can read it.

17.close the window with"the file you got from your xbox in it" and keep the downloade backbreaker file open.

18.click the button on the bottom in the resigner window on the bottom left that says resign/rehash(click it at least 2-3 times to be sure the process works), then in the top right corner of the resigner window you will see a save to device botton...click it.
19. next click the double tclick the number you see that begins eith E000...

20.you are now finished and ready to copy the file back to your xbox.

Last edited by mr_president; 06-10-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #131
MVP

opd897's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president

1.save a backbreaker file onto your flashdrive from your xbox(created team preferably).
3.open modio
5.once you have clicked the M a drop down menu appears.scroll down to "explore my device"
7.double click the content folder until you cascade through to the backbreaker folder.
8.once you see the file bbcust in the right panel right click it and select extract. this will allow you to move your save from your xbox to a folder on your pc. keep this file clos by because you will need it again.
9.once you move the bbcust file to a folder on your pc double click the word 'partition in the left panel. this will colapse your folders.

12.click the large M in the upper left corner again. this time you will select "open resigner"
13. click load file in the upper middle of the screen. then select the bbcust file that you just move to your pc from your xbox.
14.with that window still open click the large M again in the upper left corner and select "open resigner" . you should now have 2 resigner windows open.
15. in the 2nd resigner window click theload file button in the upper middle of the screen and load the backbreaker file that you downloaded.

16.notice the profile id/device id of your original file and the file yougot from the net are different. copy your profile/device id to the resigner window with the downloaded backbreaker. you have to replace profile id/device id with your own so that your xbox can read it.

17.close the window with"the file you got from your xbox in it" and keep the downloade backbreaker file open.

18.in the top right corner of the resigner window you will see a save to device botton...click it.

Thank you mr_pres....just what I needed as I have very little knowledge about these type of things!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 10:23 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Thank you mr_pres....just what I needed as I have very little knowledge about these type of things!
not a problem..

i made an adjustment to step 18...check it again.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 2

can any one tell me how to get a working copy of version 1.2 of finns editor ...the link to download it works but hen i got to open it it says file is corruped or is empity...angain thanls finn for editor
Old 06-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #134
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

First round of testing tonight:

All results are for a half of play at 5 min qs

Settings
Hard
Pro
Avg Form

Spartans (cpu) only adjustment 99 oline
pass: 142 (10/14; 2 ints (one bobbled))
run: 97 on 8 carries
sacks: 4
score:28

Coyotes (me) 1 d-line, 50 lbs, 50 c/s
pass: 60 (5/12 2 ints)
run: 24 on 12
sacks 0
score: 6

Summary: Game was way too offensive for the cpu. QB was throwing all over the field but was doing so at will. Secondary speed was too low at 50, allowed too many big plays. Settings Grade: F (Too offensive for the cpu and too many big plays due to lack of speed in my secondary. Runs for the cpu felt artificial as the big plays were a matter of my guys being too slow to make plays they should have been there for)

Spartans (cpu) only adjustment 99 oline
pass: 129 (8/12; 2 ints
run: 131 on 9 carries (one 89 yard run that was a legit run created the lopsided yards)
sacks: 2
score:17

Coyotes (me) 1 d-line, lbs/s/cb -20% to agility
pass: 140 (9/21 2 ints)
run: 38 on 13
sacks 0
score: 17

Summary: Game had a very good feel. CPU QB was still able to read and throw to all parts of the field but the lack of a reduction in speed to my secondary stopped a realistic % of the big plays. Running game for the cpu felt great, like I said, the one big run accounted for their lopsided yards, but it was a legit big play not a result of my nerfed d.
Settings Grade: B- (Very solid game. The ints throw by the cpu seemed to be as a result of the d getting into position too quickly not so much the agility. They were able to jump routes and intercepted balls standing rather than a matter of reacting too quickly)

Next up:
Going to try a 25% reduction in speed to both team to try and slow the game down and see how/if it opens the secondary some and incompletions come as a result of the QB missing throws.

Also going to try default speed, but reducing the focus and agility of my secondary by 20% and speed by 10%. Looking through teams, CBs and S all have high 80s to mid 90 speed ratings.

Last edited by Dogslax41; 06-11-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #135
MVP

opd897's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach f
can any one tell me how to get a working copy of version 1.2 of finns editor ...the link to download it works but hen i got to open it it says file is corruped or is empity...angain thanls finn for editor
Based on what I've read if you have Internet Explorer as your browser you may get this corrupted file message. The word is use Firefox or Chrome as your browser. I use firefox and everything was fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #136
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president

3.open modio

18.click the button on the bottom in the resigner window on the bottom left that says resign/rehash(click it at least 2-3 times to be sure the process works), then in the top right corner of the resigner window you will see a save to device botton...click it.

Thank you

Edit: I am actually stuck on step #15. When you say, open the file you downloaded from the net what do you mean? I don't what file that is in reference to.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 06-11-2010 at 01:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »