Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #41
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

For those having problems downloading the zip, try using FireFox instead of IE if possible. For some reason, zip files are corrupted when using IE. I posted a thread in Steve's forum about the issue and I am hoping for a response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by billharris44
Does anyone know which save file we should be using in Finn's editor? I'm assuming it's the created teams file, which I copied to the PC via a 360 formatted USB key, but when I open up the key in Windows, I see an Xbox 360 folder and eight files -- Data0001 through Data0008.

I tried opening up each one in Finn's editor. Data0000 and Data0002 give me access violation errors (for Data0000, it's "Access violation at address 00691B1C in module 'Backbreaker.exe'. Read of address 6ADAB164." The other files give me "index out of bounds" errors.

I'm willing to spend quite a bit of time tweaking ratings to hopefully improve the game if I can just get the editor working. Thanks.
its name is BBCUST14, you need a program called USBXTAFGUI to read XBOX 360 content on PC, windows explorer will only show 4 blocks of data....
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I have only used xplorer 360 with a memory card adapter so I don't what you should be looking for when using USB.
how's it work with xplorer 360??

i have no clue what i did wrong but i cant seem to get it back over to my 360??

i have all files(modio,xplorer, and the usbx): followed the tutorial but still not having any luck moving the files back??

thanks for all the wok finn..and everyone else involved.

Last edited by mr_president; 06-08-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #44
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Hmm still seeing a lot of INTS and sacks, only at half time. Might have to do some more tweaking.
Although I'm noticing more time in the pocket...for me.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #45
Pro

Thanks, Finn, for the quick reply. I've actually got an Xport, but getting it to work in 64-bit Windows 7 has been a disaster. I'll keep trying--someone a couple of posts below made a suggestion that might work. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
its name is BBCUST14, you need a program called USBXTAFGUI to read XBOX 360 content on PC, windows explorer will only show 4 blocks of data....
Thanks, and I know this is a stupid question, but if I've got the save files on a USB key, and Finn's editor won't read them, how is USBXTAFGUI going to help? I understand that it would see the separate files as a single Backbreaker save, but I don't see how that would help Finn's editor. Thanks and again, sorry for the stupid question.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #47
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by billharris44
Thanks, and I know this is a stupid question, but if I've got the save files on a USB key, and Finn's editor won't read them, how is USBXTAFGUI going to help? I understand that it would see the separate files as a single Backbreaker save, but I don't see how that would help Finn's editor. Thanks and again, sorry for the stupid question.
I used USBXTAFGUI and it worked fine. Hit 'extract' on the BBCUST14 file, find a place for it(i.e. desktop) and it's ready for use in Finn's editor.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
I used USBXTAFGUI and it worked fine. Hit 'extract' on the BBCUST14 file, find a place for it(i.e. desktop) and it's ready for use in Finn's editor.
Thanks. I'll try it now.

[UPDATE: Many thanks, you guys. I've got it working, raised all offensive player ratings on one of my created teams to 90, and successfully imported back into the game. The export/import process is a pain, but Finn's editor is smooth as silk (of course).]

Last edited by billharris44; 06-08-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Update

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »