NCAA Teams PS3 Download - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA Teams PS3 Download

This is a discussion on NCAA Teams PS3 Download within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters

Old 08-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #49
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Teams PS3 Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razom
Here's the finished rosters, hope everyone enjoys them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aaourh3de3cg7bg
Awesome, Ill update the OP! Thanks!
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like the teams, but the LSU and Boise State logos are way off.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #51
Rookie

I'm not trying to be a *****, but I think Julio Jones has to have a higher rating. His focus is in the 70's. I've only played one game so far and that was Alabama vs Texas. I was Alabama.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #52
Rookie

I don't know why but the word h-a-t-e-r was censored.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22dab95
I'm not trying to be a *****, but I think Julio Jones has to have a higher rating. His focus is in the 70's. I've only played one game so far and that was Alabama vs Texas. I was Alabama.
Unfortunately with no player editor for the PS3 version it's difficult to get all the player ratings correct especially when you just wanna fix one stat like focus for WRs or TEs. Something you can try though is to add/remove stars for offense then check the depth charts to see if the players you want got the correct stat boost. This will redo all the players stats for the team though so you may need to reorder the depth chart to get the correct starting line up.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #54
Rookie

Hi. I love and appreciate the work you guys put into this. But I have 2 problems that I feel need to be addressed. The LSU and Boise State logos are off.

And my second problem is the team choices. Why would you leave out teams like #12Wisconsin, #16Georgia Tech, #17Arkansas, and Stanford?

If you didn't know, #12Wisconsin, #17Arkansas, #16Georgia Tech, Stanford, Houston, Utah, South Carolina, and Connecticut are all ranked ABOVE Hawaii, UCLA, Tennessee, Cal, Michigan, Clemson Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, South Florida, and Notre Dame. If you ask me, I would replace Hawaii, UCLA, Cal, and Michigan and i would replace them with Arkansas, Wisconsin, Georgia Tech, Stanford, and Utah.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #55
Rookie

Yeah, I know what you mean. And I just posted a comment for adamgod8 and I'm going to copy and paste it here for you just in case if he doesn't get it.

"Hi. I love and appreciate the work you guys put into this. But I have 2 problems that I feel need to be addressed. The LSU and Boise State logos are off.

And my second problem is the team choices. Why would you leave out teams like #12Wisconsin, #16Georgia Tech, #17Arkansas, and Stanford?

If you didn't know, #12Wisconsin, #17Arkansas, #16Georgia Tech, Stanford, Houston, Utah, South Carolina, and Connecticut are all ranked ABOVE Hawaii, UCLA, Tennessee, Cal, Michigan, Clemson Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, South Florida, and Notre Dame. If you ask me, I would replace Hawaii, UCLA, Cal, and Michigan and i would replace them with Arkansas, Wisconsin, Georgia Tech, Stanford, and Utah."
Old 09-06-2010, 03:09 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

For the LSU and Boise State logos adamgod8 mentioned in the first post they were rushed a bit to get the file out faster.

With team selection adamgod8 went with his favorite teams along with a mix of traditional favorites like Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee etc. It's hard to please everyone when you only have 32 spots to work with. If you want you can always replace some of the teams yourself, Wisconsin's logo for example is basically just a slanted W which would be very easy to make. Then you just need to adjust the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »