Home

*Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package*

This is a discussion on *Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: *Backbreaker 32 NFL Teams PS3 Package*

I did 22 teams, and all the rosters done. I saw your logo's and I like them the best. lol. I redone everything now working on full rosters got 15 done so far. Wish me luck, boy this is boring.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

First off: this is just awesome. I showed a picture through PSN to one of my buddies and it blew his mind.

second: I think the endzones are more important than rosters. Hell, I can do my own rosters, I just want to run to the endzone with All Day Peterson with the Vikings logo in the endzone getting bigger. That would be so awesome.

Again, awesome uniforms.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #11
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

I have tears in my eyes that looks so sweet lol. I would help out with rosters but I don't have the game. After playing the NCAA 11 demo and seeing Madden at E3 I wasn't impressed, so I was considering getting Backbreaker as a fall back, because I new that someone would have NFL rosters for PS3. This looks far better than I ever dreamed. You've made my decision easier.

Almost a def buy now. Tremendous job. Kudos to the max!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakkrambo

I think the endzones are more important than rosters. Hell, I can do my own rosters, I just want to run to the endzone with All Day Peterson with the Vikings logo in the endzone getting bigger. That would be so awesome.

Again, awesome uniforms.
I wasn't too worried about the endzones while I was making the logos but I can see your point. I am going to do the endzones next. i'm getting some help with rosters to speed along the finished package. the final package will include all 32 logos and uniforms, all 32 endzones, and accurate 2011 rosters.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks. You might make me pass on Madden this year lol.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe123
I wasn't too worried about the endzones while I was making the logos but I can see your point. I am going to do the endzones next. i'm getting some help with rosters to speed along the finished package. the final package will include all 32 logos and uniforms, all 32 endzones, and accurate 2011 rosters.
do you have an estimate on when the final package will be out??

i really appreciate all the hard work you're doing (and whoever is helping you)!! it makes the game so much fun when you have the real players
Old 06-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Fantastic! Great job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 10:34 AM   #16
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

I hope I don't come off as too big of an *******, but I hope you're planning on tweaking/redoing a few of those logos.

You've got a couple like the Jaguars that are 100% pure awesome... then you've got the Ravens looking sloppy and not even reversed properly on the helmet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »