Home

Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
A request...

I have a request for someone who is good with the editor and has the Revolution Dome unlocked. The linked file contains gjsii13's NFL teams, minus nine of them. The nine slots contain teams who are appropriately named, but don't have the uniforms or logos done. They are clones of the New England Militia, so they have the Revolution Dome as their home stadium, but all of the logos and end zone art has been deleted. What I am looking for is for someone to edit the logos and uniforms of these nine teams to reflect their names. That way they'll have the Revolution Dome as their home stadium, and the created NFL would be more realistic. If this is too much work, say so, I understand. But if someone is willing to take a crack at this, I would be eternally grateful, as I'm terrible with the editor. I don't need the rosters or end zones done, I can do those myself. I just need the uniforms and logos.

The file can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0gniotm2dnolwj

Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: A request...

If someone was to do what you request and they have the stadium unlocked, when they make this file, would the stadium then be unlocked for everyone who uses the file?

If not, what would it show for those who don't have the dome unlocked?

MJ
Old 07-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjordan
If someone was to do what you request and they have the stadium unlocked, when they make this file, would the stadium then be unlocked for everyone who uses the file?

If not, what would it show for those who don't have the dome unlocked?

MJ
I'm pretty sure it would bump the home field to a different stadium. I have a save file under a profile where I don't have the Revolution Dome unlocked, and when I cloned the Militia, it showed one of the 10 default stadiums as its home field (can't remember which one), so I'm thinking you have to have the stadium unlocked in order for this to work.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog813
I have a request for someone who is good with the editor and has the Revolution Dome unlocked. The linked file contains gjsii13's NFL teams, minus nine of them. The nine slots contain teams who are appropriately named, but don't have the uniforms or logos done. They are clones of the New England Militia, so they have the Revolution Dome as their home stadium, but all of the logos and end zone art has been deleted. What I am looking for is for someone to edit the logos and uniforms of these nine teams to reflect their names. That way they'll have the Revolution Dome as their home stadium, and the created NFL would be more realistic. If this is too much work, say so, I understand. But if someone is willing to take a crack at this, I would be eternally grateful, as I'm terrible with the editor. I don't need the rosters or end zones done, I can do those myself. I just need the uniforms and logos.

The file can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0gniotm2dnolwj

Thanks again.
How do you unlock the dome and what are the 9 teams?

...and how much of a rush are you in? All logos aren't created equally... there's a few you can do in 10 minutes... and others that can take a couple days. It took me 9 hours over 3 days to do a Patriots throwback logo... and I'm still not quite happy with one of his hands.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
How do you unlock the dome and what are the 9 teams?

...and how much of a rush are you in? All logos aren't created equally... there's a few you can do in 10 minutes... and others that can take a couple days. It took me 9 hours over 3 days to do a Patriots throwback logo... and I'm still not quite happy with one of his hands.
You unlock the dome by winning the league in the first year of RtBB. I did this quickly by setting the games to 1 min quarters (I was just trying to unlock things, didn't really care about playing the games.) The nine teams are:

Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Dallas Cowboys
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Arizona Cardinals
Detroit Lions
St. Louis Rams

I'm not in any rush at all. Take as long as you need. In fact I'm ecstatic that you're even considering giving this a shot. Thank you so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog813
You unlock the dome by winning the league in the first year of RtBB. I did this quickly by setting the games to 1 min quarters (I was just trying to unlock things, didn't really care about playing the games.) The nine teams are:

Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Dallas Cowboys
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Arizona Cardinals
Detroit Lions
St. Louis Rams

I'm not in any rush at all. Take as long as you need. In fact I'm ecstatic that you're even considering giving this a shot. Thank you so much!
Well that isn't too bad... the hardest logo of the bunch would be the Vikings viking-head (and that isn't really a necessity.. using the horn as the main logo works well enough) or the Lions.

I may give it a shot in the next couple weeks depending on how much work pisses me off or not.

At some point I would like to get sort of an ultimate base file going, with all of the current teams and a bunch of optional throwback logos...since I've already done throwback logos for a few teams for mrjordan's roster anyway. So this may be a good way to start on that.

/drawing logos is hard - but selecting layers 1-173 and cut/pasting at the end to switch from current logo to old logo is easy
Old 08-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #7
Rookie

Hey, just wanted to drop a line to say that this request is no longer needed. They've addressed it in the patch.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »